Chapter 3: Is this fantasy real? Or is it all homemade?

Tony POV

Mike walked away in the middle of our conversation to go curse out some dude who was creeping on some cute red-headed chick. I was more interested in her friend though.

There was something really unique about her.. I think it's the way she carries herself. If you look around at other chicks, they look slutty and wasted. But this girl was special. She makes me forget about Stephanie my ex, a bit. I want to go talk to her but she may have a boyfriend.. I'd make a fool of myself if i tried to converse with her. I don't know if I should go talk to her, or if I should sit here and observe..

Observe it is!

Nathalia POV

I can't believe Harley talked me into talking to him. What da fuck would I say him besides thankyou..? Well I better decide quick I'm getting closer to hi- OMG that is not Mike Fuentes. that isn't. Mike Fuentes, the drummer of pierce the veil, the MIKEYWHISKEYHANDZhimself is not here. I don't believe it. Well it does make sense since he lives in San Diego. Now I'm really gonna have a hard time talking to him! He's my freaking celebrity crush!

"Hey" was all I managed to get out when I approached him. "Hi" he replied and smiled. Oh jesus this isn't happening. Don't just stand there idiot! Say something! "So.. T-t-thanks for that guy" I replied. He just looked at me and smile while I made a complete fool out of myself. Shit you idiot what the hell you're saying thanks for that guy!? He didn't make that guy. And you wanna stutter?! Stop being such a loser . "Erm I mean thanks for defending me when that guy was being a jerk." I finally got out. "No problem! I don't want a beautiful girl like you to go through that ever." He winked at me.

Oh em gee Mike freaking Fuentes is flirting with me. "Aw that's so sweet of you" I winked back at him. He offered to buy me a drink, so I accepted. I mean who wouldn't? Duh

Tony POV

WOW thanks for leaving me alone like a loner Mike! I'm going to have to go over there eventually.........

Harley POV

There is a guy staring at me. He has a piercing under his eye, long hair with a long side bang and a little braid. I can't see any of his specific facial features but his profile reminds me of Tony Perry. Nahhh never. That's not Tony Perry. This Martini must be making me see things.

Thank god Nat came back just sat with me. Oooh she brought the guy who- MIKE HOLY SHIT FROM PIERCE THE VEIL OMG so Mike Fuentes saved her! Aw that's cute. They're going to have little drummer babies! Mexican/Italian is a unique mix! Wow I am really weird. "Heyyyy" Nat said to me in an overly happy tone. "Heyyyyy" I said back exactly how she did. She just smiled and looked over at Mike and exclaimed "OH! Mike this is my bestfriend ever, Harley." "Like the motorcycle company? Sweet. I'm Mike, plain ol' Mike" Aw he's even nicer in person! " "Yes like the motorcycle company, I actually own one, not to sound ironic at all." I smiled back. He smiled as he sipped his beer and Nat sipped her drink that he bough her. How do I fill the awkward silence that us three are having... Just as I was about to say something, "Hey are you single?" Mike bluntly asked "Ya but i'm getting over a harsh breakup, so I'm not gonna be in one for a while.." I said back as I gave him a questioning look. Does he.. Like me...? Nat looks really disappointed right now. "Oh, okay." he replied seriously.

Nat POV

WHAT? Does Mike like Harley?! He just asked if she was single... Fuck.

Mike POV

She just got out of a breakup also! I should set her up with Tony he's still heartbroken over Stephanie! He'd hate me for getting him a blind date... I should let it go.. "Oh okay" I bluntly replied. Wow, what an awkward silence... Oh shit I just realised I left Tony alone! "I'll be right back guys!" I said to the two ladies while I went and got Tony.

Harley POV

"What was that about?!" she whisper yelled loudly at me. I shrugged. She gave me a glare. "I'm not into him if that's what you're thinking." Her face formed back into a smile as she said "Oh okay".

Tony POV

Mike was walking towards me. "Oh NOOOWWWW you want to come to me." I said to him as he approached. "I wanna set you up with the Nats friend Harley! She's perfect for you! She just got out of a relationship too! "

He was a little too overexcited. "Um, what do I say to her!? " I asked, sounding like a kid. "Just follow my lead" He replied, sounding like a pro at this kind of stuff.

Harley POV

Mike was walking back with the guy that was TONY P-P-PERRY! THE FREAKING TURTLE! The sexy mofo who likes star wars! He's so cute omg omg omg. Oops. Fan girling. WAIT. I JUST REMEMBERED. I hate guys. I want nothing to so with them, even if its a beautiful man like Tony. Luckily I'm REALLY GOOD at hiding my emotions.

They sat down with us. Lord Jesus. "Hey I'm back!" Mike said to us. "Oh and this is my friend Tony." he finished. "Hi" Tony said to me as he flashed me with his perfect smile... I can't do this.

Comment and vote poor favor! I feel like nobody's reading it D: I'll update it when I see that people are actually reading.. :3