Chapter 14: Kill the conversation

(A/N Nat is Ariana Grande, and Tiffany is Olivia Wilde. ;D)

Dedication to @RainPierce! She's one of my favorite writers on wattpad! Woooooo!

Jaime POV

I love my mans Tony but Harley is a REAL catch. She is athletic, from what I see, she's funny, clumsy in a cute kind of way, and she has a killer body. Not gonna lie, I might be falling.

Actually, I'm not sure if it's love or lust.. But either way i want her.

The thing is i wouldn't want to hurt Tony anymore, and he's already a mess since the whole Stephanie situation.

He was super depressed since Stephanie cheated for the 5th time with the same guy during the 4 years of their relationship.

He wouldn't eat or talk, he was just a wreck.

I'd hate to put him through it.

Hey I'm not completely evil!

But I also hate to sit around and watch them being super lovey dovey knowing that i want her.

Yeah, yeah, i know what you're thinking, he had her first, it's pretty much the bro code..

I'll have to hide my feelings for as long as i can.

I may need some sort of distraction from Harley.

I'll just call my groupie Tiffany.

We always had a great time together.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

Harley POV

Even the simplest date with Tony meant more than a fancy and all-out day with Frank. He didn't know how to make a girl feel loved.

Tony did.

That freakin' turtle.

When we walked in, I yelled out for Nat and she told me to come upstairs. I think. Well she yelled something to me, so I assumed that's what she said.

I walked towards the couch and Jaime was on the phone with someone, while staring at me.

TAKE A PICTURE IT'LL LAST LONGER BRO!

Why doe he do this?! Its not like im attractive or one of those sluts that he can have an easy fuck out of.

I just simply waved and he gave me a half smile and continued his conversation.

BANG!! I ran into the wall. So so great huh? I'm not clumsy at ALL! Fucking shit that hurt. I kept calm and carried on, (A/N: nice reference huh?) and walked out.

He didn't even bother talking to me or even looking at me when that happened.

I mean it's be polite to simply ask if i was alright! But nope.

Why is Jaime so bipolar? Its like one second he's checking out my ass and the next im non existent.

WHY do i care? I have a guy who cares about me. That kiss from Tony reassured me that i was attracted to him more.

Jaime was laughing and talking loud with that chick. I wondered who he was talking to, maybe he has a girlfriends, or some slut. Or maybe a fuck buddy I dunno. None of my business anyway!

I'm just glad he didn't speak of the INCIDENT. The naked one. The ass shot. I'll speak no more.

I ran up to Mikes room since Nat obviously wasn't going to come down, plus im pretty sure she told me to when she yelled to me from downstairs.