Chapter 10: As I brace my knees you hold me down with your eyes

Harley POV

Wow, me and Tony are getting along better than I expected. I mean duh! This guy was there for me when i was in need.

I think Nat was right, i should at least give him a chance. I mean the guy did spend his time with me waiting for me to wake-up. Which was really sweet.

Nat walked in with my doctor, who was reading some sort of clipboard. "Oh Harley good to see your tests look about normal again!" She said with a smile.

"So am I free to go?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, but i recommend no alcoholic beverages for at least 2 to 3 days. I don't want the same thing to happen. And from now on, try not to drink excessively," She replied as she walked out of the door.

I sprang out of bed as Nat gave me some grey sweats and a dead view t-shirt to put on. I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. I AM SO READY TO LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE. I mean the doctors are nice, but eh I felt trapped. Luckily, I didn't die of claustrophobia.

I walked out of the bathroom to find the room empty. Wow I feel ditched!

I walked over to my bed to get my flip flops that Nat brought when "RAHHHH!!!!!!!"

A certain little red-head who just happened to be my best friend scared the crap out of me. "Fucking shit! Are you trying to kill me?!" I yelled.

"No, I got bored and you were taking a long time so I was like ' Hmmmm I should scare Har.. ' and after some quick arguments I had with myself, I gave in and here we are!" she smirked.

Jesus this girl is crazy. "Where's turtle?" (When me and Tony were watching animal planet, he reminded me how much he loves turtles, so I occasionally call him it, not to mention the fact that his twitter is @Tony_Turtle. )

Nat answered, "He went to go get the car out of the garage because he didn't want you to have to walk too far."

Why is he so perfect? grr, I think my life's purpose is to find his imperfection.. I mean look at him, his looks are perfect, he has the perfect job, he has the perfect personality too, AND he's caring. Jesus.

"Oh okay" I said as we walked out of the door.

Nat already knew how Tony's car looked somehow, so she just walked up to the car and got in the back, and I followed her towards the car and got in the passengers side. "So where to?" I asked hoping for an answer from either Tony or Nat, nobody answered. I saw a smile creep on Nats face when I looked back at her.

"Hellooooo... I'm kind of talking.." I chuckled as i got frustrated.

"I want you to meet the rest of the band" said Tony.

Holy fucking shit I'm going to meet pierce the veil. I mean they're not my NUMBER ONE favourite band, that's Sleeping with Sirens. But there a close 3rd with Asking Alexandria. I mean who wouldn't be excited to meet famous people!? I need to chill my tits, I don't want them to get the impression that I'm just some crazed fan or some band slut.

"Oh really? Cool! " I replied as I looked over at Nat who had a big smile on her face. My stomach grumbled a bit too loud..

"Someones a little hungry eh?" Nat said to me as she laughed loudly. Grr that's embarrassing. I felt myself blush a little through my extremely tanned skin.

"Wanna stop by taco bell?" Tony asked. "Please? I am pretty hungry, and I could use a taco. Or two." I smiled back.

"Nat does Taco Bell sound good o you too?" he asked as he looked back at Nat. "Sure, did you ask the guys?" She asked, "In case you haven't noticed, we're all Mexican so they're always, I mean ALWAYS fine with tacos.." He said back sarcastically as we all laughed. I almost died because of his fucking face when he laughs, he's so beautiful. Not to sound obsessed. I think I'm actually starting to fall for this guy. but SHHHHHHHH! it's a secret.

Tony ordered 2 family boxes for us and the guys, and ordered 3 meatless tacos for himself.

He drove back to their large house in SD in silence. It hit me. I seriously can't process the fact that I am going to meet VICTOR FUENTES and JAIME PRECIADO.

Like I just can't even. I've always had a thing for Jaime, I mean his dimples ARE irresistible and he's so funny. I don't think it's a big deal. It's just a little crush. Besides I have TONY PERRY waiting for me, which is freaking awesome. We pulled to their nice house within 5 minutes. THIS IS IT.

I am meeting the rest of pierce the veil, Dear god, please don't let me fuck up this first impression.

Sorry it's so late guys! My school forbids electronics ._. and when I get home I'm usually really tired and have a shitload of homework.. But i'll try to upload often, and i will always update sundays no matter what if i don't have a chance during the week.

Guys when you vote I get motivated to write more, so if you want me to write more then I suggest you vote on all of your favorite chapters I write, or just vote for me to update kthxbai.