Chapter 24: I'll throw my arms around you darling

Harley POV

I woke up to loud snoring on a familiar looking couch. It turns out that we were back at la casa de los pierce the veils. I don’t even remember how last night ended, or how I even got here.

Did I fly?

Nope.

 All I know is that my headache is killing me at the moment, and that my stomach is feeling a bit funky. When I sat up in the couch, I felt a body underneath me shift around.

When I looked at the large figure, of course it was Tony. I felt his chest rise and fall beneath me.

On the other couch lay Mike and Nat was completely on top of him. Their faces were slightly touching.  It reminded me of when I walked in on them, which was not a sight I’d like to remember.

 I didn’t see Vic or Jaime anywhere. My mind endlessly came up with solutions to  the reason why Fuenciado was

 missing.  (I refer to the two when they’re together as Fuenciado aka Fuentes + Preciado if you weren’t aware.)

 I got up ever so slowly so that I wouldn’t wake up sleeping beauty underneath me. Holy shit, I just realized that he asked me to be his official girlfriend last night. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

My stomach leaped for joy, or at least I thought it was joy. I turns out I wasn’t. I had to run to the bathroom, and I literally just missed the toilet. I’m guessing the alcohol didn’t agree with my stomach. After I finished, I felt a whole lot better.

 I flushed the toilet and walked back to the kitchen to grab a water to get the gross taste out of my mouth. I opened the crisp bottle of Deer Park and took a long gulp, which made the taste in my mouth less gross.

“You okay?” I heard a girl ask me from behind.  I felt myself hop out of my skin then back.

“Holy shit you scared me” I said, turning around. The face of Zoe appeared before me.

“But yeah, I think it was just the alcohol. Apparently, I have a really weak stomach.”

“Yeah, I heard” Zoe said, chuckling a little. “But at least you feel better” She gave me a warm smile, and I really missed that about her.

She was one of the most genuine people that I know, well, at least from what I remember in my younger years.

“SO you need to tell me about how you met Jaime! You promised me yesterday..” I trailed off.

“Oh well I was out for a morning run as usual, and then I ran into some guy who turned out to be Jaime and well, he asked me for my number and all of that jazz. I was a bit skeptical at first because of my last relationship being an epic fail. But yeah, he changed my view on guys.” She replied back.

“What happened? If you don’t mind me asking.” “That dumbass had the nerve to cheat on my with some slut!”

 “Are you kidding me?! That exact same thing happened to me!”

 “Tony cheated on you?” She asked me in a disappointed tone.

 “Nooooo! Not Tony, Frank!” I said, reassuringly.

“Who’s Frank? Do I know him?” She asked, trying to figure out who I was talking about.

 “I don’t think so, he was a loser back when you were around, and nobody knew him.”

“Oh, but who’d he cheat on you with? Do you know?” She asked, sounding like a highschool girl, desperate for gossip.

 “TIFFANY!!!!!” Her jaw literally dropped. She gathered herself back together when she realized how big her mouth was.