Chapter 27: Drown me in the flames

LOL GUYS ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR AND I DOUBT THAT MANY OF YOU ARE STILL INTO THIS STORY. HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED HOW BAD OF A CLIFFHANGER I LEFT YOU ALL ON AND I DEEPLY APOLYGIZE. But yeah.. I spent a while re-reading the story since its been so long, just so i can remember where i wanted to go with this story. I did promise to eventually come back and this is it, ENJOY!!! Sorry I'm so late friends..

BTW, I'M SURE YOU ALL MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN MUCH OF THE STORY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RE-READ THINGS.

I'm not seeng many readers left but I'm uploading this to see if i should continue or not.

enjoy!!

*********************

Harley POV

Ever have that feeling in your throat where you aren't sure whether you need to cry or vomit? I was experiencing that sensation, not to mention the also not-so-subtle beating heart of mine that I felt in my stomach.

I can't possibly believe this. Tony. My perfect boyfriend. Stuck with a stuck up bitch for at least the next 18 years. It's not like I had any say or like I could just not let this happen. I mean there ARE indeed ways that I could *cough home abortion by pushing Tiffany down the stairs * but I of course have my morals. I'm not so sure that Tiffany would do the same for me.

The only other person who could possibly feel my pain was Tony. I mean he is such a nice guy, all he wants is to be happy, but that surely wont happen with Tiffany in the picture.

"W-w-when did you find this out?" I asked, choking on every other word that I said. "The doctor told me yesterday, but I decided to let it simmer for a bit. Frank is a bit jealous, but he loves me either way." She replied to me, with that same gross Tiffany Grin. (A/n: I'm pretty bummed I didn't think to name her Chelsea... aka Chelsea Grin :))

"Aren't you excited Tony?! There's gonna be a living thing made half out of you walking on this earth." She continued. Tony thought for a moment about what he had to say, then came out with his words. "Yeah, I mean I'm not exactly happy with how this happened though. I would have preferred to have  a wife before this all."

I began to think and actually think about how he must've felt. I mean you get fucked up and without knowing, this one time of sleeping with a slut changes your entire life. Life is weird and Karma or god or the universe is stupid..

He paused as he looked at everyone's still bewildered faces. "I will still love my kid however he or she is, however if he or she hates star wars then I'm disowning them." We all laughed a little. Leave it to Tony to make the best of a sticky situation.

(A/N: I SUGGEST THAT YOU PAY VERY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO CHAPTER 20, Tony's dream)

-------------------------

After finding out that Tony was the father, a bad sensation remained in my brain. Considering all of the downsides to it made me feel bad. Did I really want to be the girl whose boyfriend was a baby daddy of another fucking person- scratch that sge-slut-bitch? Surrounding myself with someone like that would really down my ego.

I could almost taste the pity that everyone was giving me, constantly, phrases like "maybe it's all for the best", "don't stress it", "you're beautiful”, "tony loves you, not her" etc. etc. etc.

I spent most of my time alone in Tony's room, and they really respected that, which was much appeciated.

I layed in Tony's bed and I realized that it was much too quiet downstairs, so I decided to go downstairs to see what was up. As soon as I stepped out of the bedroom door, I was blindfolded and carried downstairs. Confused as shit, I tried to reach my arms out to see if I could tell who it was. I felt a scruffly beard and a lip piercing.

"Mike, what the fuck is going on?" I asked, expecting an answer.

While ignoring my question, he proceeded to take me through the living room. I could feel the shift from inside to outside and be the way the air blew, I could tell It was a beautiful day.

I could feel the pollen slip into my nasal capacities which I know, sounds pretty weird and gross. I was dropped inside of a car which held an odd aroma of mustard and cold-cut sandwiches.

"Alright, someone wanna tell me what the hell is going on?" There was a silence.

"It's a surpriiiiissseeeeee!!!!!!! Relax girll", I could tell it was Vic's voice. I sat in place and wondered what could have been happening. About 20 minutes later, the car slowed to a stop and the pungent silence was still very prevalent. What was happening??? Was Vic going to explain his dying love for me? Was he trying to steal me fron Tony? Hopefully not, I'm still madly in love with him..

"Ya know, you really could have taken off that bandana around your eyes.. your hands aren't tied and there is literally nothing restraining you." Vic said a matter of factly.

"Why do you wait till now to tell me? Whatever, I'll just take off-" I stopped as I reached for the blindfold.

"Woah sloow your roll, now is the most important time to keep that thing on. We're here." He said as he helped me get out of the car without falling on my face, which as you know, does sometimes happen a lot.

"Thanks dude, I'll take it from here." Tony said, guiding me through some grassy area.

Tony POV

As I guided her to our area, I could tell she was getting anxious.

"Just a few more steps babe!" She was smiling really hard as this all went on. I sat her down, and let her take off her blindfold.

"I-I" She gazed at her surroundings and couldn't find words to form her thoughts.

"look at the sunset!!!! holy shit its like pink and orange but a bit of purple wtf." She finally looked down at the picnic I setup.

"Ya know, I don't recall us having much of a  date, ya know, cutesy and mushy and what not.. well here we are ma'lady" She smiled and replied "Looks delish!"

I sassily replied "Yeah, I have slaved over this meal for days" She laughed and leaned in to kiss me my lips, lingering for more as she pulled away.

"You take days to cook sandwiches? BUMMM!" I replied, I soon tackled her, making her regret her sarcasm.

"Babe?" She looked back at  me a bit worried.

Harley POV

"Yeah? I replied, hesitantly. I was soon reminded of the shit that was happening.

"I want you to know that.. I.. uh.." He was nervous and fumbling over his words. I was worried, washe going to leave me? Did he want to let me go because he knew I was too upset to deal with this crap? All the worst case scenarios appeared in my head.

"I love you. I know it has really only been a few weeks since we met. But honestly, I do. I can't deny these feelings, no matter what psycho bitch is trying to ruin your life. I love you Harley."

I was relieved and a bit stunned. Tony Perry loves me. Not just extreme like but love. I believed him too. "I love you too turtle, despite my actions, know that they are because and my scary love for you."

The rest of that evening was loving and intense over our Star Wars debate.

---------------

Tiffany POV

I know what I'm doing isn't right and I know that I should tell the truth, but I do love to see Harley at such a frazzled state of mind. I mean I am the mother right?

It doesn't kill anyone to have a little fun.

---------------

So yup there we go.. if you guys are STILL interested I could go on! Not sure if you are, if so, comment and let me know!

Because without you nothing ever mattered~ [A Tony Perry/Pierce the veil FANFIC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara