Chapter 23: For you I'd count The Salt Under the Sea

(Sorry, I think Microsoft Word fucked up my spacing)

I pretty much forced myself to finish this chapter today, AND I DID! Which was super difficult considering the fact th at I'm tired as fuck right ow. But I did it all for oyu dedicated readers ;D

Sorry for the long, long long delay. ENJOY :)

Harley POV

After we figured out who all was going, I realized we had a LOT TO DO.

"I'll get the food and drinks!" Mike said as he got up and ran to his room to grab his car keys.

"Erm I have towels and shit like that at my house, so we can go there on the way to the beach." I said while planning the day ahead of us. By this time, Tony and I were pretty good, and there wasn't that thick tension between us anymore.

I proceeded to text Nat to see if she wanted to go with us. Knowing Nat, and how much she loves surfing at night, her answer was pretty much a no brainer.

"Soooo, what are we going to do for the next.." I paused to look at my phone, "4 hours?" I asked.

"I know what we’re going to do, I dunno about the Fuentes brothers over there." Tony replied back to me, while standing me up out of the couch. "I actually have a surprise for you." he told me, with one of the hugest smiles I've ever seen on his face to this date.

He lead me up the stairs to his bedroom, and sat me on his bed. "Do not move, okay baby?" he said, whilst kissing my lips ever so slightly. He walked out of the room and shut the door.

He came back into the room, hiding something behind his back. "There's something behind my baaack" he told me, expecting me to die from curiosity.

"Oh really?" I asked, pretending that I didn't notice. "Do you want to see him?"

"Him? What do you mea-" He cut me off, and I was attacked with tickles. He tickled my stomach, my neck, and then he manages to get me into a bear hug to the point where I was completely immobile.

"To....ny.. I am going to.......fuck.....ing kill........ You!!!!" I paused between syllables, I couldn't breathe at all. He was tickling me too much, and it just so happens that I am extremely ticklish. He still would not let me get out. "Tony please! AH!" He continued to feverishly move his fingers across my foot. "THIS AINT A GAME, STAHP" he stopped, but he continued to hold on for dear life.

"Can you um SORTA, maybe, possibly, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN?" I asked, emphasizing the last four words that I spoke.

"Why? Why should I?" he asked, tempting me, by putting his hand closer to my foot. I squirmed and squirmed, but he had me locked.

"How bout you get no action unless you let me out like NOW!" I said back feistily.

"Pshh, that's so..." He let me out of the bear hold, and tackled me, resulting in his body laying over mine. "dead" he said, finishing his sentence while leaning on for a kiss.

Just as our lips touched, very lightly, I jerked my head to the side chanted "TOO SLOW!" while completely ruining the moment. I laughed in his face, literally, and he gave me a pouty face. "OH BOO HOO!" I issue cold-heartedly. He deepened his pouty face, hoping that I would cave; I didn't cave until he widened those big brown eyes.

---------- 3 hours later -------

After the guys were all ready to leave, we left and headed towards my house. Me and Tony rode with Vic since Mike was going to meet us there with all of the stuff. When we pulled up to my house, I hopped out of the car, and decided to invite the boys in.