Chapter 9: So move a little bit closer, I hear the sound of your voice

Tony POV

"So your boyfriend is here" Nat said in a creepy voice.

BOYFRIEND WHAT. PSHH I wish I were her boyfriend.. But she hates me unless she's drunk.

"He isn't my boyfriend!" Harley yelled back defensively.

Well I was expecting that, I ain't even mad.

"Um excuse me miss, but while you were unconscious on the dance floor, he told me that you 2 were DANCING together before you passed out." Nathalia said.

"Yeah, because I was drunk as fuck! If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't have. " She said back

"UM NO WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK, APPEARANTLY YOUR TRUE COLORS START SHOWING." Nat said.

"Nu-uh"

"Uh-huh"

Wow they bicker like they're siblings.

"NO OKAY NOW LEAVE IT. " Harley said in an angry voice.

"Oooooh someone is trying to change the subject really fast! Is someone falling for a certain guitar player for Pierce the Veil? Yes or Yes?" Nat said

Please say yes!

"So what did you and Mike do when you gs left us alone?" Harley said changing the subject,

"OMG HE TOOK ME TO A SMALL CAFE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO GET TO KNOW ME AND- oh you little fucker! You're not changing this subject! ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION."

"no"

"YES"

"no"

"YES NIGGA!"

"Hey it's because I'm black now isnt it? RACIST!!!"

She's black? Whaaa? But what I'm so confused.

"No, chill your tits you're not even full black Miss Mexicana!"

HOLY SHIT SHE'S BLACK AND MEXICAN, that's a nice mix. And I'm not just saying that because I'm Mexican and that's the greatest race out there. JUST SAYIN

"Whateverrrrrrrr"

"So since you're ignoring my question about liking Tony, I'm just going to assume you do, and wake up and tell him."

"NO NO NO WAIT!!!"

"Yess?" Nat said back knowingly

Oh shit is she going to say she likes me? PLEASE SAY YES!

"Nat I may be falling for him, just a little, but I mean come on we just met him last night. "

FUCK YEAH SHE LIKES ME WOOHOOO!!!

"Sooooo why don't you tell him that!? He obviously cares about you! He stayed here overnight with you while you were passed out, and he demanded that he ride with you on the ambulance."

"I'm scared..."

SCARED OF ME? DA FUCK.

"Scared of..."

"Getting hurt! Remember Frank fucked me over! Who's to say he wont too! I mean he travels a lot and hes in a freaking band, he has plenty of opportunities to hook up with band sluts."

Ouch.. She didn't even get to know me! I'm not like other guys in bands, I mean sure I may mess around with some band sluts but I wouldn't ever ever cheat on a girl, honest.

"Har, you didn't even get to know him! How can you just assume things about him! Ii mean at least give it a chance..."

"I don't know, I'll see.."

I hope she means it.. (:

There was a silence, until Nat spoke back up.

"When did they say you can leave?"

"I don't know they wanted to give me a checkup but I think if it goes alright I can leave pretty soon, can you go get the nurse?"

"Sure thang chicken wang" Nat replied in a rather random voice.

Well I guess I should quote unquote "wake up" now. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful girl lapping down watching MTV. I sneezed, "bless you" she said with a smile.

I sat up and watched TV with her. Somehow we ended up talking about random shit. I can't believe she isn't being friendly WHILE SHE'S SOBER!

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Comment! and if you're reading this, click vote, it literally takes a second, thanks! Oh and I'm starting school at a new school tomorrow ugh kms, I'll be in the corner being unsocial and writing this fanfic on my iPod. Most likely. Oh joy