Chapter 25: Scream in the dark

Tony POV

I heard everybody still in the living room socializing. Various tones of voices and chatter filled the room, with the occasional 'SHHH' which came from Mike. They were all watching Harry Potter, which isn't really my cup of tea. As I stood in the kitchen, I stood for a sec, and wondered what I was going to do until we left. I got an idea, and I sat my plate in the sink and headed up stairs.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go take a shower" I yelled towards the living room.

I heard various 'mhms' and 'aights' coming from them.

I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my boxers, key street shirt and khaki shorts out of the drawer and walked into the bathroom. After stripping down to my socks, I completed undressing and turned the shower on.

While jumping into the shower, I quickly washed myself of all impurities that I may have gotten last night, and proceeded to jump out of the shower 15 minutes later.

Harley is officially my girlfran! And I'm so relieved that Harley and I made that decision to not let the results effect our relationship. I would expect that she'd get mad or something like the last time. But I don't know, I'm not gonna jinx myself.

Who am I kidding?! What if I'm not the father! There could be some miracle and the baby could end up being Frank's. Woww, this shit literally sounds like Jerry Springer or something. Let's hope fate likes me, and works out for me.

After I finished getting dressed, I headed back downstairs. I was looking at my feet as I took each step down. As I hit the last step, I ran into a spiky haired figure.

"Hey man!" He paused to give me a high five, "You ready?"

"Yurp, let's just get this shit over with."

"Okie dokie!" He said while jumping off of the staircase, nearly falling on his face.

"That didn't just happen" He said, trying to play off his embarrassment.

"What was that?" I heard a voice yell from the room.

"Nothing, just Jaime making a fool of himself!" I yelled back, which got me a slap in the arm from Jaime.

"Chiiiiiiiilowwwwwt." I said, in an extremely mexican voice while throwing my hands up.

We continued on through the house, and went to where everybody was.

The tv was off, and everyone was just talking to each other. Mike asked if we were about to leave, and I slowly nodded, waiting for Jaime's cue that we were leaving.

"Alright, let me hit a blunt really quick. I don't know if ill be able to be sane whole getting this shit done." Everyone laughed except for Vic who was shaking his head with a slight smile.

"Vic, what ever happened to Megan?" I asked, as I noticed she wasn't here or anywhere close.

"She drove home right after the party thingy. She was tired. But im texting her right now." He said with a huge grin. "I might ask her out on an actual date, hopefully I don't chicken out." Jaime and i gave him a sympathetic smile.

The girls looked at him with disappointment. "Don't be a pussy!" Harley said, well yelled at him. I love how blunt she is. We all were thinking it, but she's the only one who actually has guts to say what she means straight up.

"I WONT OKAY." Vic replied to Harley, using the same sassy tone.  

Soon enough, a red eyed Mike returned back into the house.

"Won't they notice that your high Mike?" Zoe asked, using common sense.

"I'm excellent at playing it off, no worries." he said while winking at her. Which of course resulted in a jealous faced Nat.