Chapter 13: Stay away from my friends

Harley POV

We arrived to the park about 10 minutes later, and it was beautiful!

There was a bigfountain with flowers surrounding at the front of it. The water looked majestic & was the color aquamarine.

I got out of the car and i walked over to the fountain.

I noticed that it was one of those kind where you can throw a coin in and make a wish. I got a quarter out of my purse and made my wish.

I wished that i could be happy again, and I think it might come true with the help of Tony.

The only thing is i don't want to get too attached, because when you get too attached, thats when you get hurt.

Like my last realtionship..

Wow I managed to think of that, not very smart, there goes my good mood.

Tony walked up behind me, "So what'd you wish for?"

"Cause I'm totally going to tell you and risk not getting my wish" I replied sarcastically with a laugh

"Fine. Meany." He said sounding like a little kid.

"So lets walk around? Oh wait did you want to make a wish too?" I asked

"Nope cause' you're a dream come true" He smiled

"Corny but sweet" i said and hugged him.

It felt so good to be in his arms. His hugs are like awesome, I can't.

He's like a foot taller than me so I like burried my head into his shoulder, but it was surprisingly comfortable. When he pulled away, he looked me in the eye like he wanted to kiss me.

This is it.

Tony POV

She's so small and she gives the best hugs! She's perfect, how did I even get her?

When I let go out of the hug I looked at her face.

Wow, this chick is truely beautiful, with or without makeup, either way.

I looked down at her lips and was having an arguement in my mind on if I should kiss her or not.

I don't want to rush things, because I think we could have a future.

I kissed her cheek and she blushed a little bit.

WHY DIDN'T I KISS HER.

YOU'RE A DUMBASS TONY, THAT WAS YOUR CHANCE.

Harley POV

Or not.

He kissed me on the cheek. Eh oh well, we'll get that kiss next time I hope.

He grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the playground.

It was really big, considering it was for little kids.

"Race you to the swings?!" I said as i sprinted to the swings. I still got it in me ;D

He caught up about 5 seconds later "No fair! I can't run well in these skinnies!"

"Your loss, you never knew I was a track star either huh?" I winked at him.

I kicked my feet so I could start swinging a bit higher.

"Really? That's why you're so fit!" He said

I am not fit.

The fuck is this guy talking about?

"Um, sure"

"How long did you do track" he asked

"From 8th grade through highschool, I was a state champ, you're looking at first place, gold medal right now" I lied