𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE COLD WIND HIT MY LEGS FIRST, as I was wearing a lace top and a denim skirt, my bare legs being attacked by the cool breeze. When we left the house this morning, it really wasn't so windy, but now I regretted not wearing a jacket. Looking to my right as I stood outside the door, I noticed Freddie speaking on the phone, rather loudly. "I can't hear you. I don't have anything!" He yelled down the phone, which got Cook's attention. "Who is it?" Cook asked, and Freddie shook his head as he pulled the phone away from his ear. "My sister, Karen," He then brought the phone back to his ear, yelling once more. "I haven't got anything, okay? You'll have to find your own. No. No. I don't have any drugs! Bye." As soon as he hung up, Cook had questions.

"Why couldn't you hear her?" He asked, and I could almost see the lightbulb above his head. "She's at an engagement party. Her mate Kayleigh is getting hitched." I walked over to join their conversation, but neither boy looked at me, Freddie was too focused on Cook, and Cook was too worked up about this potential party. "So it'll be a free bar, free entry, that kind of thing?" Cook rubs his hands together menacingly but Freddie seems none the wiser. "Yeah, I suppose. Why?" Cook smirks, and Freddie shakes his head, saying "No." repeatedly, and I decided to step in.

Coughing slightly to gain their attention, with them finally turning to where I stood, I smiled as I took a pull from the spliff between my lips. That small pull already gave me relief, and I could almost feel the tension leave my body.

"What's going on here then?" I stood beside the pair of them as they watched me smoke, while so waited for them to tell me what they were chatting about. Freddie sighed before speaking up. "Cook wants us to go to this engagement party. I don't think it's a good idea." Freddie said as Cook stood smiling, nodding to me as if trying to tell me to take his side. "Right. Why is it a bad idea Freds?" I asked, and he shrugged, glancing at Cook before speaking up. "It's my sister's friends. She doesn't like Cook very much." I put my hand on Freddie's shoulder, smiling slightly, "Oh come on Freds, no one likes Cook very much. Let's just go." She smirked up at Freddie, who smiled at her but still wasn't convinced. "I don't know Aurora..." He trailed off, noticing I was shaking my head. "Rory. My name is Rory. And Come on! What's the worst that can happen?" I giggled, watching his face change as he gave in, mumbling 'fine'. "Yes, boys and girls!" He yelled into the air, giving both me and Freddie a light kiss on our cheeks before rushing off inside to tell the others the good news.

Freds and I still stood in the same position, with me continuing to smoke my joint, while he watched me. He reached toward me, removing the joint from my mouth to smoke it. "Cheeky fucker." I smiled at him as he took a big pull from my joint. He blew the smoke in my face like I had done to him the first day we met. I mimicked his actions from the first day too, inhaling the smoke as he looked me up and down. He then placed the spliff back in my mouth, a grin still present on his face. "I swear you have the best weed, hands down." He smiled as he watched me smoke again, and I look at him, smiling. "There's plenty more where that came from Freddie. And maybe, if I decide I like you enough, we can smoke some more tonight after the engagement party. Unless it'll be past your bedtime?" I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine, muttering something under his breath.

"Jesus, you're a head fuck. A fucking beautiful one as well."

I blushed at his words, shaking my head. "I'm not. Beautiful, I mean." He laughed at me, which made me cross my arms as if defending myself. "Are you crazy? Have you seen yourself?" I shrugged, and he smiled, getting closer to me as he spoke. "You. Are. Beautiful. Don't lie about that Aurora." I groaned at his use of my full name, once again telling him, "I'm not a princess, so stop calling me Aurora." As he smiled at me, muttering something about me being cute, everyone else burst out of the pub, Cook leading the pack whilst yelling obnoxiously. Freddie stepped back from me, but not before taking the spliff from my hand, placing it in his mouth as he walked over to the group, leaving me standing there rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"Coming Rory?" Pandora asked, and I walked over to catch up with them, joining in the laughter and chaos.