𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

I PUSHED PAST EMILY AND JJ, WAITING FOR AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. Freddie had jumped apart from Katie to create more distance between them, yet she didn't seem bothered at all. She laid across his bed somewhat proudly, a small smirk on her face as she watched my face turn red, head threatening to explode with anger. "What the fuck is this?" I asked, Katie still smirking, almost as if she was enjoying this.

"Wait... this makes no sense-" JJ spoke, and Em spoke at the same time, all three of us confused. "What are you doing here, Katie?" Emily asked, not daring to cross the threshold into the room. "I'm just chilling in bed with this absolute babes." She said as she pulled Freddie closer to her, him smiling awkwardly, which made this whole thing worse. "We're just hanging out. That's all." He said, the three of us still standing in shock as Karen walked off down the stairs, shouting up to us to have fun. "If you don't mind, we were in the middle of something, why don't you go bother someone else," Katie pointed at me as she looked me up and down, before turning to JJ, "And you and my sister can go have some fun times together in your room, huh JJ?" JJ shook his head, "That makes no sense, Emily's gay." Katie's face dropped, "You promised me that wasn't true. It better not be." Emily offered no denial, finally not hiding, but instead walked off, avoiding the awkward situation. All of us stood in silence for a moment, and I almost felt like steam was coming out of my ears and nose. "Shed. Now." Freddie said, and I rolled my eyes as we left the room, heading downstairs to wait patiently for this dickhead. "Fucking bitch," I muttered as we made our way to the garden, JJ opening the shed door for me as I lost my shit. "Is she for real? What the fuck were they doing in there? Oh my god, I could have smacked that smirk off her fucking-" Freddie walked in the door at that moment, and JJ shut me up, covering my mouth with his hand.

"Ok, so... I guess JJ first. JJ, what did you want to talk about?" Freddie spoke, offering me a glance as I sat down on the sofa, nodding to JJ to tell him. "I want... I want things to change." He said, facing away from Freddie as if that maybe made this less difficult for him. "Things have changed. Things change all the time JJ." Freddie says, but JJ shakes his head, still staring at the wall and nothing else, finally speaking up, "Doesn't it matter what I think? Because I think it should matter more, you know. We're supposed to be friends. Forever. All three of us." "I can't do it, J," Freddie said as JJ turned to face him, clearly feeling emotional, finally telling his supposed best mate how he felt. "Are you seriously never going to talk again because of one girl? We both know that Cook doesn't seriously want her, he's too busy with, you know, the other. And for god sake, you were upstairs with someone completely different! So, what does it matter?" He said, trying to shy away from saying names, yet it was clear it was about me now. "Upstairs, that's not what it seems. And It's not just the girl. It's everything. Cook's stupidity. His anger. I can't keep saving the boy who doesn't wanna be saved. You've just gotta choose. Either me or Cook." I shake my head at his attitude, yet stay quiet, letting JJ speak for himself. "And what about me? Don't I count?" Freddie shook his head, placing his hand on JJ's shoulder before turning to leave, not even saying a word to me. I was almost about to throw a fit when he stopped by the door. "JJ. I'm sorry. Can you just, gimme a moment, with Aurora." JJ looked at me as if to ask if that was what I wanted, and I nodded, wanting to hear was this idiot had to say. "Well done J," I said as he left, smiling at me as the door closed behind him.