𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

PANDORA'S MUM WAS CLEARLY A NEAT FREAK, that much was obvious. Before we could start having fun, there were things we needed to do. Rules.

"I expect you'll all want to wash your hands and take your shoes off." Pandora smiled as her mother spoke, grabbing Effy's hand and pulling her down the corridor. "Come on, I'll show you mum's special box." Katie and I looked at each other, sighing. This was going to be the longest Saturday night ever. If things had gone my way I would have spent my Saturday in bed fucking high or in the club high or drunk. Instead, I was dragged to this sleepover. No booze. No drugs. No boys. Basically, no fun. "Well. This is going to be heaps of fun, isn't it?" I asked sarcastically, and Katie and Effy smirked, with Effy holding up a small packet of MDMA from her bra. "Don't worry Rory. I promise it will be."

After we all were made shoeless, and we'd washed our hands thoroughly, we gathered in the kitchen, and each was stationed with different baking tasks. As I stood mixing the chocolate, and the others were doing whatever else, Pandora began singing. "London's burning, London's burning." Her mum followed after her, singing in harmony, just one line behind Pandora. She nodded to me, indicating it was my turn, and to keep the peace, and keep this woman's heart happy, I joined in. Katie and Effy giggled, but soon all of us were singing around the kitchen like a happy family. As the song began to change; Effy passed Katie the drugs, and she put them into the bowl of flour, sieving more over the top to make sure it was hidden. "Making brownies, making brownies. Really yummy, really yummy. In the kitchen, in the kitchen." We all sang along, using the song as a distraction from the spiking of the brownies.

The doorbell rang mid-song, and Pandora left to answer it, the song dying down until it was just Pandora's mother left, and she reduced it to a hum. Katie rushed upstairs to go to the toilet, and passed Pandora on her way, Pandora returned to the room only seconds later, Emily and Naomi walking awkwardly behind her. The second they walked in, seeing all of us preparing brownies, they realised their mistake. They should have stayed at home.

"Mum! More friends! Naomi and Emily!" Pandora yelled, over-excited as she pointed to the girls, her voice getting increasingly loud. Her mother's eyes bulged out of her head at Pandora's volume, smiling softly as she told Pandora to calm down. And of course, Pandora immediately began her "I'm calm," repeating over and over before she noticed that Emily and Naomi were still wearing their shoes, breaking her mother's rules. "Shoes!" She yelled in a panic, grabbing the shoes from their feet and tossing them into the shoe box.

"Are you all chums then?" Pandora's mum asked, and before Emily and Naomi could reply, Pandora spoke up excitedly. "Oh yeah. Ems and Naomi are real good friends, and now they like me as well!" Pandora's mum smiled widely, almost proud of Pandora for having friends. "Hang on, aren't you Katie?" Pandora's mum stared at Emily confused, as Pandora yelled out for Katie, who came rushing down the stairs. Katie stood beside Emily, and Pandora pointed at the two of them. "They're twins! C'est incroyable, baby." "Sorry?" Her mother looked confused at her phrase, knowing full well Pandora wasn't studying French at all. "It's French. Thomas taught me. He's such a blinking dream and... bugger." She trailed off as she realised her mistake, looking at her mum in fear. "Thomas?" Her mother questioned, clearly not impressed at all. "Who's Thomas?" Pandora looked around to us for help, but none of us even knew what to say. "Oh, you know..." "Pandora. I do hope you haven't been defying me on the subject of boys." Pandora looked at her mum, worry across her face. How on earth could she get out of this?