𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

JOHNNY WHITE, THE NOTORIOUS GANGSTER, had led us all into the vans, the group of us just about squishing in as he took us to one of his flats, only a few doors down from where Thomas broke in.

We arrived at the flat not long after, a long walk up the winding stairwell left us out of breath and tired. But we were eager to reach the flat, excited to see what was going to happen. When we entered, we all stood around the table, Thomas on our side, Johnny in front of him with his two best goons on either side of him. Thomas and Johnny were glaring at each other, Thomas waiting to know what challenge they would face. He let Johnny decide what they would do; arm wrestling or an eating competition, or god knows what. Cook was still beside me and had not left my side since the parking lot, clearly feeling uneasy around Johnny's men. Freddie and Effy had both noticed and were whispering nonsense to each other.

"So, in summary..." Johnny started, and we all shut up. "If I win, you are my gimp forever. I take all your money, beat you and your mates to a pulp, and my boys rape all the women." Johnny's right-hand man spoke up, complaining that they weren't keen on the idea of rape. "No offense ladies." "Oh, none taken." I replied sarcastically, and Johnny hit the table with his fist, clearly not impressed. "For fuck sake! I'm talking dangerous! Can nobody talk dangerous anymore? Jesus! Fucking Bristol. No ambition. No edge, no style. You know?" The goon mumbled an apology as he went back to his previous position in silence, causing a few sniggers from our group.

"I'm ready. How do you want to fight?" Thomas spoke, looking slightly less confident. Johnny laughed, which made us all nervous, and I could imagine Thomas was feeling a bit uneasy at this point. "Promise you, you're going to shit yourself. Oh yeah!" He clicked his fingers, and one of his goons handed him a plate full of red chili. "You ever seen a Naga Jolokia before Thomas? Hottest chili on the planet. It's like being fisted by Joe Calzaghe. And Joe's still got his gloves in. Whoever flinches, is fucked." He said, picking up a rather small one and placing it in his mouth. "Now you." He pointed to Thomas, before pointing to the plate, indicating it was Thomas' turn to pick one up.

To everyone's surprise, Thomas picked up a handful, shoving them all in his mouth at once. At first, he looked serious, and I could see a small smirk on Johnny White's face until Thomas began smiling. "Delicious." We all giggled behind him, and Effy even gave him a pat on the back. "What?" Johnny sat confused, a smirk wiped off his face. "My mother, she grows these in our garden. We are forbidden to eat them, she will beat us if we disobey. But boys will be boys. And I am a very naughty boy." He explained smiling, before laying out his rules if he wins. "If I win, I pay you no money. You leave me and my friends alone, forever." He shoves the plate toward Johnny once more, and of course, Johnny wanted to prove himself. He picked up a handful, shoving them into his mouth, his hand shaking slightly. As soon as he began chewing, his face began turning red, the veins on his forehead threatening to pop. His eyes watered as he began spluttering. A disgusting smell spread through the room, and one of his goons began scrunching his nose, muttering 'oh my god' under his breath. "He's shat himself." He said to the other goon, loud enough so we all heard, the group laughing hysterically at Johnny. Thomas stood up, happy he had won, and he turned back to us, embracing all of us in a big hug. He won.

In between all the hugs and celebrations, I noticed Freddie pull cook aside, as Thomas announced a party at his. "Sounds like a plan Thomas." Effy smiled, and we all began leaving, Freddie and Cook still talking alone. I caught up to JJ, noticing he was walking alone. "Hey J, you alright?" He looked at me confused as if surprised I'd even approached him. "Uh-huh. Yes. I'm alright. Are you?" He spoke so awkwardly, that I almost couldn't understand how he and the boys became friends. "Yes JJ, I'm okay." I smiled at him softly, and he looked behind him, probably looking for the boys. "Cook and Freddie have stayed behind to talk haven't they?" I nodded in response, and he shook his head. "You know you've caused a bunch of trouble for the musketeers. That's me, Cook, and Freddie. See, Cook told me you went to Freddie's house the other night. He was pissed. He didn't want Freddie and you to fuck." He rambled on awkwardly, and I stared at him confused. "Why?" I asked, not sure I'd even want the answer. "I'm not supposed to say. Really, I'm not." I stared at him pleadingly, and he gave in quickly. "I think Cook wanted to shag you. He was pissed off at you and Freddie. And now he keeps winding Freddie up by saying he's going to fuck you. I think the thing that made it worse was what Cook said to Johnny. About you. Being his girl. Not that it makes any sense, since Cook is shagging Effy, and Effy is your sister, so that makes this some weird love square or something. If that makes sense." I stopped in my tracks, surprised by his revelations and he smiled at me, flashing his braces slightly, causing me to giggle. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, my giggles making him giggle slightly too. "Don't stress J, no one is shagging me. The boys are just being... boys. They'll be okay." He smiled, and awkwardly put his arm around me. "Good. I'm glad. They're my only friends." I stopped, holding JJ's arm so he'd stand still too. "What?" He asked, and I smiled at him, holding both his arms. "JJ. I'd like to be your friend. If that's okay?" A big grin appeared on JJ's face, and he nodded excitedly. "I'd like that. Thank you. Also, you have a very nice smile. You should smile more often." He said, which took me by surprise, and I embraced him in a big hug. We continued walking, arms still around each other as we continued walking, only a couple of minutes from Thomas' flat.