𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

I WOKE UP TO THE SUNRISE PEEKING THROUGH THE GAP IN THE CURTAINS, and for a second blinded me, until I adjusted to the light. I groaned quietly attempting to move, but I noticed than an arm was placed over me, stopping me from going anywhere. I rolled over to find Freddie laying beside me, just in his boxers, and that's when I remembered. Last night. After going to Thomas', he came over to mine and we locked my bedroom door behind us. We sat and drank some more vodka, and in the end we ended up having sex, the alcohol and drugs making the pair of us much more confident. At one point, we heard some banging on the door, which I assumed was Pandora and Effy, but we ignored it, trying to be quiet as we carried on. Looking down at my appearance now, I saw my bare body, only underwear and bra to cover myself. My lingerie was black and sexy, and I was glad I made that choice.

"Go back to sleep." Freddie muttered from next to me, pulling me closer to him, and I giggled. "Freddie, I can't lie, you look a mess." His hair was all over the place, and he had quite a few love bites on his throat. I stared at his appearance and smirked as memories from last night kept playing in my head. "Go away, Aurora." He smiled as he opened his eyes slowly, taking in my whole appearance. "You look beautiful as ever. A mess, but beautiful. Like a-" "Beautiful head fuck thing?" I questioned, knowing that was typically what he called me. "Exactly, Princess." He smiled, and played around with my hair, which was probably way more of a mess than his. I had plenty more love bites on my neck, and boobs, and as I lifted the cover to sit up, I noticed bruising on my hips. "Jesus Christ, I did that? I'm sorry." He almost surprised himself, and I shook my head to comfort him. "I'm fine. Honestly. I'm okay. It doesn't hurt." I lied, wincing slightly as I moved, and thankfully he didn't notice. I smiled, kissing his lips softly- a quick peck, before I sat up, tummy rumbling slightly. I checked the time, and upon seeing it was around 8am, I figured we could both use some food.

"Do you want food?" I asked as I got up, kind of needing a coffee or a hangover cure. "Wow, you cooking for me?" He asked, and I shook my head. "No Freddie. You can come cook, I just want to make sure I haven't got mother or father downstairs so they don't kill us both." He laughed, and I threw a pillow at him, which he then threw back to me. I opened the door, checking to see if anyone was up, and when I realised everyone was still asleep, I called for Freds to follow me downstairs. Not long after, he followed me down the stairs into the kitchen. I decided to make Freddie a bacon sandwich and some scrambled eggs, stealing some scrambled eggs for myself too. I poured us both my secret hangover cure, and he sniffled the glass, nose turned up as he tried to figure out what it was. "Just drink it Freddie." I said, downing mine, smiling. He shrugged and then drank his, before tucking in to his bacon sandwich, covering it in ketchup. We took the food, and another glass each of hangover cure upstairs, and we began watching a movie, enjoying breakfast in bed. A few times during the movie I heard some knocks on the door, but I ignored them, even when Effy called through the door. "Rory. I know you're in there. Pandora wants to talk to you about the sleepover tonight." I groaned and Freddie giggled, so I silenced him with my hand, making sure he'd shut up. We picked another movie, but were interrupted not long after it started.

All of a sudden, all I could hear was shouting. Dad was calling mum a bitch, and calling her a cheating whore. He'd found out. About the affair. Shit. I covered my ears as tears filled my eyes, and Freddie cuddled me, wrapping his arms around me as the shouting continued. Suddenly the door slammed, and tears began leaving my eyes as I turned away from Freddie. "Rory, don't cry. It'll be okay." I grabbed a pre-rolled joint from my cupboard, and sparked it. "I'm not crying." I said, wiping my tears as I began smoking, sitting back next to Freddie as I relaxed. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. "Shit, it's Eff."

"Yea?" I answered the phone, and she started yelling. "Where the fuck are you? If you're still in that room I'm going to come home and kill you." "What the fuck is your issue?" I asked down the phone, my grumpiness clear, and she quietened. "Dad's left. Gone to Grandmas. Steve came over, declared his love, kissed mum right in front of Dad. Fucking idiot. Disaster. Anyway, now we're going to Pandora's, remember? You said you'd come." I rolled my eyes, groaning as I got up. "Fine. I'll meet you lot outside." I hung up the phone, knowing I needed to get ready.

TO RORY
KATIE IS HERE
FROM EFFY

"I've gotta go to Pandora's, she's having a party." I said as I rolled my eyes at the text, Katie being the last person I wanted to see. "Calm, I'll come with." I shook my head. "No. It's a pyjama party. Girls only. Her mum's home." He laughed as I looked through my cupboard, putting on a black crop top, with no bra, trying to find some jeans to pair with Freddie's flannel. I found a black pair that were ripped, and I put on my boots, deciding I was ready to go. I realised I still had my makeup on from last night, so i went to the bathroom and washed it off, going on for a more natural look. "Oh my god. Rory. You're fucking beautiful." Freds said as I came back from the bathroom, and we head down the stairs, to leave. Before I left, I grabbed my bag, and shoved some drugs in there, money, my house key and my phone, before leaving. Freddie's phone started ringing just as we left.

"Yooo Freds, where you gone mate? I just stopped at yours and you ain't there. I ain't seen you since Thomas' party." I giggled as Freddie smiled at Cook's voice down the phone. "I'm out. With a friend. I'll be at mine in ten minutes." Freddie replied, hanging up the phone before Cook could interrogate him further. We separated then, with Freddie heading to his while I headed to Pandora's, thinking about the past 24 hours, replaying everything in my head. I was never supposed to shag anyone. I even told JJ that I wouldn't do it. But I did. And for a moment, as I headed to Pandora's, I worried I'd made a mistake and fucked it all up.

I hoped not.