Chapter 3

Riley.

Why am I still here? Wyatt is everywhere I seem to be, I'm in his hotel. Fuck this man is making it hard, I can't tell him, I'm not ready to tell him. He still looks fucking hot, sexy and fucking out of this world good looking. I'm trying my best to not rip his clothes off and ravage his body. I want to taste him, to remember what he tasted like. The sex was amazing, the way he would caress my tits, and he fucking sent my body on fire when he was eating my pussy. I'm getting turned on.

When I was laid on a sun lounger, he walked up to me and spoke, in his sexy voice. I couldn't say anything, I had to leave. I want him so bad.

I was walking through the lobby from the pool, and I noticed my photographer was there looking for me.

"Ryder, are you looking for me?".

He smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Girl, you know I'm looking for you. Damn you look fucking hot".

Ryder is larger than life character, always in a good mood gay and he's tanned skin. My father hired him to take photos of the bikes and when we went to the races, but he took a photo of Alex and me and it captured the moment perfectly. So now he's here to take photos of me in bikinis and the photo that's going to be famous, me naked on my bike.

I see Wyatt walking towards the desk, he looks pissed, I could always tell when he was angry, he would walk around with one hand in his front pocket of his trousers and straighten his back. He looks so hot. He went behind the desk, he looked at me and smiled, I kept a straight face.

"Ryder, when are we doing the naked shoot".

I could see Wyatt out the corner of my eye, and he heard what I said because he looked straight at me. I thought it was just like when I used to tease him. Then a wicked grin came on my face, I'm going to tease him, so he'll want me. And I know when he wants me, he takes me. The rage he builds in his body from me teasing him makes for good fucking sex, it's steamy and powerful and pure want.

"Riley, you got a smokin hot body, you should do nude photos all the time, but it's about the bike".

"It's to show how sexy and hot it looks and don't forget the curves. When my hair is down it covers my tits".

"Yeah that's alright, but we need to make you look sexual with your bike".

"I can do that, as long as a hot guy is stood watching. My father's not going to be there is he?".

"He didn't come, he said I really don't want to see my little girl that way, and he will see the end result. Oh, Alex misses you, he wanted to come but he sends his love, he wants you to ring him later he misses your voice".

"I miss him too. I would have let him come but it's too complicated at the moment, I'll ring later and tell him how much I love him, that should make him feel better. I'm glad he didn't come there's to many paparazzi around he just wouldn't handle it".

"He looked at the cup you won and was beaming ear from ear, he found a place to put it in the garage so everyone can see it when they walk in".

I look over at Wyatt and he's looking at paperwork, I'm hoping he's not listening to my conversation.

"I'm glad they didn't come because it would make me feel embarrassed".

"We need to get some photos of you on the beach. They are setting up just down the beach from here, you can see your fans have come to see you. We will do the nude photo in the warehouse studio, you'll have more privacy and the bikes can be posed better".