Chapter 19

Riley

We have just arrived at the Hawaii hotel and I still haven't said much to Wyatt.

I was thinking about how he got upset when I was trying to tell him about me being on the bone marrow list. But I was relieved when he held me tight.

We step out of the elevator and towards the penthouse. The first thing I did was have a shower before dinner.

I could hear Wyatt talking to Ashley, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. We both get dressed for dinner and meet Ashley and Grace.

During dinner I get a phone call from my doctor telling me they found a match and they schedule the appointment for five days' time. I'm so pleased that this time it's actually going ahead.

After our meal we went back to our room and I was so tired, I laid on the bed and was asleep in no time, I didn't even hear Wyatt get into bed.

The next morning, I met up with Grace and we left the hotel.

I'm out shopping with Grace and she really likes to shop. We went into nearly every shop and she had bought something from almost every shop we went into.

When we finally got back to the hotel, Wyatt and Ashley was stood up at the bar. I looked at Wyatt and he looks so fucking hot in his suit.

I can still see his tattoo on his neck, he tries to hide it with his shirt collar, I think that's why he wears ties all the time. If he had his two top buttons undone his tattoo is more visible, but fuck he looks sexy.

Grace and I walk over to them and Wyatt pulls me tight to him and kisses me, I could feel his hard cock which was giving me a fucking wet pussy.

I look at him and bite my bottom lip. He looks down at me.

"I'll finish my drink then I'm all yours".

I smirk, thinking of the things I would do to him.

"I'm going on up to our room I'll see you in a while".

Wyatt nods and I say thank you to Grace and walk to the elevator.

I'm in the penthouse and I'm in the shower when Wyatt sneaks in behind me.

He looks so fucking tasty. His fucking body is so fine, and he looks fit, fuck this man is so fucking hot.

He lifts me up and he starts to kiss me all over, fuck I'm so turned on I just want to feel his hands all over my body.

He stands me up and turns me around. He brings his arms over mine and places his hands over the tops of mine. I tilt my head to the side, and he kisses me.

"Riley put your palms on the wall and tilt your body slightly". He says in a soft voice.

I'm starting to melt I just want him.

I place my palms flat on the tiles of the shower and bend slightly forward. He uses one of his hands to spread my legs and slide his hand up and down the inside of my thigh.

My body is at the point of no return, his fucking touch sends my body out of control. I just wanted him and fuck he was pleasuring me with his fingers. He starts to tease my clit with his finger and tracing his finger along my pussy and slowly pushing into my cunt.

"Oh, yes. oh, yes".

"Oh, god, yes, fuck, yessss".

He pushes his finger deeper and I'm moving my hips to the motion of his finger and fuck, I can't stop my groaning I was in a steamy haze, and all the time his finger is inside me he's kissing up my back to my neck.