Chapter 27

Riley

Night Before The Wedding.

I hope Wyatt as a good time tonight. 

I'm sat on the sofa watching Alex play with his toys.

It's almost dinner time I look at Alex.

"Are you ready for dinner?".

"Yes Mummy. When is daddy coming home?".

"Daddy will be home after the wedding tomorrow".

I walk out to the kitchen and get dinner ready. I call Alex and we sit and eat.

Alex keeps me amused with his funny faces he pulls.

When we finished dinner, Alex went back to the lounge and played with his toys.

I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen up.

I walked back into the lounge and watched Alex until it was his bed time.

When Alex was in bed, I went and relaxed in the bath.

I was thinking about Wyatt, I know Ashley will try his hardest to keep Wyatt out of trouble, but Warren doesn't care about anyone but himself. I fucking don't like him and I know he likes his pussy.

I finish my bath and get into bed. 

I look at my dress thinking about what Wyatt's mother said after Wyatt last spoke to her.

I'm not feeling excited that I'm getting married in less than ten hours.

I fall asleep.

Wedding Day.

I'm woken by my alarm. I get up and put my robe on and get Alex washed and changed. He races me to the kitchen.

I prepare breakfast and sit with Alex drinking my coffee and eating a slice of toast.

"When is grandad coming?".

"We are going to meet grandad at the church".

"Is daddy going to be waiting?".

"Yes, Alex and so will uncle Ashley".

He looks at me and smiles.

I clean up the dishes and clean the table.

I get Alex ready in his suit and then I get ready.

I put my dress on and look in the full-length mirror.

Am I doing the right thing, I start to cry? Nerves are getting the best of me.

I put the veil on and my tiara, I slip my shoes on and walk down to the lounge.

I get Alex and put him in his seat in the limo and slide in beside him.

"Mummy you look pretty".

I smile at Alex.

"Thank you baby".

We get to the church and the paparazzi are everywhere.

This is just what I didn't want. I've tried to keep Alex out of the limelight, they don't know anything about him, and I want to keep it that way.

I get the driver to drive around to the back of the church so we could let Alex out with uncle Dayne.

I get out and walk around to the room I need to go in.

Grace is waiting for me. She looks at me and smiles, but I just can't smile.

I sit down and look at Grace. I start to cry.