Chapter 25

Riley 

After Wyatt left this morning to go to the office, I felt unwell.

I was being sick and couldn't stop, I knew Wyatt had a few meetings and had a very busy day.

I got Alex ready and gave him his breakfast, but I just can't stop being sick.

I felt achy and had no energy, I thought it was the stress of the wedding.

I'm so worried that Wyatt will say something to his parents that he's going to regret, that's why I don't want him arguing with them, but his mother is very demanding.

Lunch time came and I'm still being sick. What the fuck is wrong with me, I can't keep anything down.

I phoned my dad.

"Hey, sweetheart".

"Hi, dad. Could you and uncle Dayne come over?".

"What's wrong Riley?".

"I'm not feeling well... I keep being sick".

"Riley we'll be with you in ten minutes...Get ready because I'm taking you to the hospital".

"Thank you dad".

A while later my father and my uncle Dayne walk into the lounge and I'm still being sick.

"Dayne's watching Alex, come on sweetheart let's get you to the hospital".

My father carries me out to his truck and sits me in the back.

We reach the hospital, and I'm waiting to see a doctor.

"Dad could you give Wyatt a call please and let him know what's happening?".

My father nods and walks off to phone Wyatt.

The doctor walks in and gets the nurse to take some blood.

"Riley, you look exhausted... Have you been resting?" the doctor asks.

"I'm just a little stressed out about the wedding, so I haven't been resting as much".

My doctor looks at me and shakes his head.

"I will be back in a little while with the results.... And for god sake rest".

The doctor leaves and my father walks back into the room.

"Wyatt is on his way".

"He didn't have to come, I just wanted him to know what was going on".

"Well Riley, I think Wyatt cares for you a lot more than you think".

I'm sick again, I look at my father.

"I know he cares and loves me... But".

"But what?". My father says with a stern voice.

"Wyatt's mother is stressing me out, I'm at the point of calling the wedding off.... I can't have him arguing with his parents, because of me... That just isn't right".

"You should talk to Wyatt, I'm sure he will listen to you".

I lean my head back on the pillow thinking about all the times I've tried to talk to Wyatt about his mother.

I was still being sick when Wyatt walked into the room.

I was so pleased to see him, and he looked very fucking hot in his suit.

He stood beside me and smoothed my hair to relax me.

I was so happy that Wyatt was with me, but I needed to speak to him about his mother.