Chapter 12

Wyatt

I was a fucking jerk at dinner, but I'm glad Riley, accepted my apology. To be honest I felt the same way. I wanted her too. She looked so fucking sexy, and when she said about the waitress flirting with me, I was shocked she mentioned it to me. I could see the waitress look over at me every now and then and smiling, Riley had her back to her. So, Riley was right.

I really can't believe Riley is giving racing up, she loves it so much, I wish she would tell me why she doesn't want to race anymore. She still as people coming up asking for her autograph and photo, and she's always polite.

When the limo reached Riley's after our meal, I was not expecting her to ask me in. I thought we were just having dinner and that was it. She showed me around her beautiful house, and I watched Alex sleep. Riley took me into her trophies room, and I could see she was getting upset. I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

She held my hand and went up to her room. I wanted her, my cock was pushing so much on my zipper I thought it was going to break the zip. I was overpowered by her want, I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her tight as I made love to her. My body was burning me up inside, to give this woman what she wanted. When she reached her peak of an orgasm, I exploded inside her with my love.

We had a shower, which was so nice to have space and six different sprays coming at you in all directions, I haven't even got them in my hotels, but I will definitely think about installing some.

When we got up in the morning, I made love to her in the shower I really can't get enough of this woman. I was glad I carried a spare suit and underwear in my limo, for emergency meetings. I will definitely be carrying a couple of spare suits.

I was in the kitchen drinking coffee when Alex whizzed in, he was so glad to see me, and I was glad to see him. I got to spend some little time with him before he went with his grandfather.

We are at the office and Riley is getting the conference room ready. I'm buried in paperwork, that I need to do. Riley walks back into the office with a coffee for me, she passes the cup to me, and my office phone rings. Riley answers.

"Mr Nash's office, can I help you, wait one moment please".

"It's Tokyo, they want to know if you could travel there for a business trip".

"I'll sort it".

Riley hands me the phone and carries on with getting the files ready. I take the phone call.

"How many meetings?".

"The investors want a couple of meetings and managers from the hotels and your offices".

"Give me a minute whilst I look at my schedule".

"Riley, could I have the schedule".

She hands me the tablet and walks back to the conference room with the files.

"I could fly out next week and stay for two weeks. That should cover all the meetings".

"I'll see you next week".

I hang up the phone, and contact my pilot, to tell him we would be flying out on Sunday evening to Tokyo. I'll get Riley to sort the hotel out for me. I carry on with my paperwork and Riley walks back.

"Could you contact my Tokyo hotel and tell them I'll be arriving next Monday".

"Yes".

She gets straight on the phone and sorts out my penthouse for me. She hangs up and looks at me and smiles.