Epilogue

Riley

It's been fifteen years, and boy those years went fast.

I'm sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and thinking about my wonderful life and how Wyatt changed it for the better. God I really love that man.

I'm thirty-nine and a mother of five children. Yes, Wyatt and I have been busy.

Alex who is now Twenty-one works alongside his father. He also as a lovely girl friend who adores him, she is a very pretty young woman.

Angel who is fifteen almost sixteen, well in a month's time. She is a beautiful young woman, and she's got big ambitions, she wants to be an actor. She is well grounded and loves helping with our charity work.

I then had Twin girls, Freya and Aria they are eleven and very mischievous, they are Identical. And find it amusing to try and confuse our guests. When we found out it was twins Wyatt fainted, I was so concerned, so I got off the bed so the doctors could lay him on it. And when they were born, he was right by my side.

And then I had a Little boy Blake, he's only five but he's so full of energy. Alex was ecstatic when he found out he had a brother.

I still work for Wyatt, when I get time.

I still love to ride my bikes. Oh, I did do a couple more seasons and retired from the superbikes.

I enjoy every minute with my family, our house is never empty, and at times is very noisy.

Wyatt as actually asked me if we should renew our vows. And of course, I said yes. But this time we are going back to Hawaii, to the place where he proposed to me.

I finish drinking my coffee and Wyatt walks in.

"Wyatt, you are home early?".

"I left Alex to do the last meeting".

I put my cup in the sink and Wyatt walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Riley is Blake still at school?".

"Yes, and he's doing after school club".

I turn and see the look in Wyatt's eyes. He's undressing me with his look.

"I've seen that look before".

"What look?".

"You know".

"Riley I really don't know what you mean".

He starts to kiss my neck, oh god he is so fucking gentle but the heat from his mouth and his warm lips is making my body tingle.

"Wyatt?".

"Mmm". That's all he can say because he's too interested in my neck.

Well two can play that game, and he really knows not to tease me, but he still does.

I lick his lips and walk away.

He then starts running after me and I run up the stairs and into our bathroom.

He opens the door and stands in the doorway totally naked.

Fuck he still looks hot and delicious.

I bite my lip and he slowly walks towards me. I'm now feeling flustered and wet between the legs.

I start to walk backwards.

"Wyatt, please". I tease him, he loves it when I beg.

"Riley, you are such a fucking tease".

"Yeah so you keep saying, actually you've been telling me that for the last past sixteen and a half years".

He is right upon me and I'm looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes.