6. Jealousy and Not so Good Undercovering

"The first rule of going on the run is don't run, walk

"The first rule of going on the run is don't run, walk." Natasha simply explained as the they walked past the malls fountain in their 'disguises'.

Natasha being in a stripy beige and white hoodie, brown jacket, jeans and trainers. Pretty Natasha if you asked Rachel. Steve in a blue hoodie, T-shirt, jacket, jeans, trainers, topped off with a cap and sunglasses. Rachel on the other hand wore aviators, a black leather jacket, white tank top, and navy jeggins with black combat boots.

"If I run in these shoes they're gonna fall off." Rachel couldn't help but giggle slightly at Steve's statement.

"Then stick to the rule." Rachel tells him smirking as the walked towards the nearest Apple Store.

- -

"The drive has a level six homing program so as soon as we boot up Shield will know exactly where we are." Natasha explains as she types away on the MacBook in front of her as Steve looks around for any possible spies even though Rachel was already leaning casually against the table so she could watch the people around her.

"Stop panicking." Rachel mumbles towards Steve as she pushed her aviators against the bridge of her nose with her index finger.

"How much time will we have?" Steve asked completely ignoring Rachel as he continued to look around.

"Uh, about nine minutes from... now." Natasha states as she slid the drive into the computer. At this Rachel checked the back of her jeggings to confirm that she still had her gun just in case. She had it. She sighed in relief before crossing her arms over her chest. "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something."

"Since when does a very suspicious drive not have secrets on it." Rachel reminds her placing her hand on her temple. "How protected is it?"

"This drive is protected by some sort of AI. It keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." Natasha explains as she furrowed her eyebrows in concentration.

"Can you override it?" Steve asks.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me." Natasha admits. "Slightly." As Rachel looked down at her watch she saw it bleeping. She pressed on the alarm to see exactly what she was dreading.

"I got four Shield SUVs parked outside." Rachel informed quietly.

"What?" Steve says in surprise. "Why do you have that watch still?"

"It isn't linked to Shield. Only MI6." Rachel tells him.

"I'm going to try running a tracer..." Natasha suggests to herself. "This is a program Shield developed to track hostile malware's so, if we can't read the file maybe we can find out where it came from." She says as Steve looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing as Rachel kept a firm eye on her surroundings.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" An employee suddenly asks making all three heads snap in his direction.

"Oh no, I'm helping my friend and his fiancé find some honeymoon destinations." Natasha lies nudging Steve on the shoulder smiling.