3. Ultron?

"You're all not worthy

"You're all not worthy." Everyone laughed at Thor's almost one hundred percent truthful statement. No one apart from Steve had no chance of being able to rule Asgard.

Rachel didn't even care at that point. She enjoyed moments like this. Peaceful. Well mostly. But it was one moment she hadn't had with a group of people she considered her third family in a third home. They always had her back. She always had theirs. That would never change.

Rachel could tell her sister was enjoying the company she never expected to have. She clearly didn't recognise the childishness these children within adult bodies had. No one would believe that the Avengers had a time when they were seeing who was worthy.

Rose got along well surprisingly with the infamous billionaire, the god of thunder seemed interested in the younger Falsworth (probably because as her different attitude towards everything when comparing to Rachel), Clint and Bruce admired the confidence the young one had compared to Rachel's more reserved personality. Natasha and Steve were the most familiar with Rose. Having met her when they least expected it they had more time (mainly Steve) to get used to her.

Out of nowhere and unexpectedly a sudden high pitched noise was what woke Rachel fully awake. She winced as the sound reached her ears like the majority of the Avengers did also.

Tony instantly reached for his phone which was linked to the system as panic started to flow through Rose's veins. Her stomach had already twisted into a knot, the feeling of uncertainty and nervousness was all she could feel. Thor noticed this and made sure if they were in for an attack that he'd keep Rose safe for Rose's and his own sake (he did not want to get on the wrong side of Rachel).

"Wor......thy...." a strained voice spoke, its voice feeling overworldly as Steve and Rachel both simultaneously stood up at the sound a metallic footsteps. Looking towards the entrance of the room in front of them, everyone turned their heads towards one of Tony's pretty battered robots which protected civilians during their attack against Hydra which were formally known as Legionnaires.

Rose felt a shiver run down her spine as the hunched thing made its way to the centre, it pausing as its blue devilish not so living eyes turned to face everyone. Although frightened Rose stood feeling her instincts kick in but Thor did take a protective step in front of Rose just in case with Mjølnir in his hand ready.

"No... how could you be worthy?" The robot croaked questioning something or someone. They couldn't tell. "You're all killers..." Rachel figured it was talking about the Avengers and Spitfire herself as Steve slowly moved left towards Rachel protectively.

"Stark..." Steve slowly began clearly wanting to know what was wrong.

"Jarvis..." Tony called quietly.

"I'm sorry I was asleep... or I was a dream..." Tony continued to look from the robot to his phone as he tried to figure out what was wrong as it spoke.