9. Seoul

Location: Seoul

Location: Seoul

Rachel and Steve ran into the building worked in with urgency. Many looked at the two confused and soon got the direction's to Helen's lab from one of the English speaking scientists.

Rachel used her speed to jog ahead and when she reached the room they had been directed to Rachel's eyes widened in shock.

"Helen?!" Rachel calls as she fearfully looked down at all the dead scientists. Each with bloody blasts to their chests.

Steve soon arrived and too looked around the dark room in shock as he noticed the bodies on the floor.

Rachel searched the room for any sign of Helen amongst the dead as Steve jogged into the next room which was open wide as sparks flew from machinery. Clearly Ultron had left behind evidence of his presence.

"Doctor Cho!" Steve suddenly shouts sprinting towards Cho who laid breathlessly on the floor. Rachel rushed to the room to see Steve crouching beside Cho as he placed pressure on the wound she had with a cloth.

"My god." Rachel muttered as she approached.

"He's uploading himself into the body..." Cho told the two, breathing heavily as she placed a hand on Steve's wrist. Rachel and Steve both shared an anxious look at the bad news.

"Where?" Steve hurriedly asked. Seeing her vulnerability Steve went to check the system but Cho pulled him back.

"The real power is inside the Cradle..." Cho informs. "The gem... the power... it's uncontainable..."

"What gem?" Rachel asked confused.

"The sceptre's..." Helen answered looking towards Rachel. "You can't just blow it up... you have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it..." Steve tells Helen with a determined look.

"Go." Helen demands. Steve and Rachel both glance at each other still concerned of what would happen if Ultron did upload himself into the body and instantly nodded towards each other before running out.

-

"You Guys copy that?" Steve asks Natasha and Clint through the intercom as Rachel stood on the thin wall separating the motorway and the ground below the bridge.

"We did." Clint informs.

"I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest." Natasha then informs. "That could be him."

"There, it's a truck from the lab." Clint suddenly called out as Steve climbed up the final steps of the ladder. "Right above you both by the loop on the bridge. It's them. Three with the Cradle and one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative, that truck crashes the gem could level the city." Steve argues taking in the view for a moment. "We need to draw out Ultron."

"If even one car swerves out of control there'll be trouble..." Rachel figures placing her hand on her hip. "I don't think we can avoid something bad from happening as much as I hate to admit it..." Rachel concludes as Steve ran across the road.