16. Charlie Lock?

"One minute

"One minute." Maria informs, her tone laced with more panic than before. She was slowly beginning to worry about the consequences of losing and Rachel was too.

Rachel skidded to a holt as agents and civilians ran away from the Triskellion. Many screamed or yelled in shock at her sudden appearance but it didn't faze Rachel.

"There's too many civilians." Rachel informs looking around at the dozens and dozens of civilians. "I couldn't even if I tried..." she sadly admitted. Her eyes scanned the already multiple civilians who were running, some who had no idea of what was happening somehow were slowly getting the jist of what was happening and began to leave the scene.

But not all.

Some were even though moving freely were panicking. Parents rushed their children away unsure of how to react to such launch. Agents of Shield ran towards their vehicles getting to a safe distance away from the building. If the carriers were to be destroyed then there would be chaos and destruction all around.

Amidst the running population of people around her one particular figure near the river caught her sight. Her mid-length brown hair was cut neatly to her collarbone, her fringe sitting nicely on her forehead. She wore jeans and a very familiar hoodie. One with the Avengers symbol on it. Rachel gaze flickered to the woman's face once more to meet her brown eyes which locked onto her blue ones.

"Rose...?" Rachel muttered at the sight of her younger sister suddenly in almost fear of her being next to the situation that could have her killed. In the place Rachel had almost been killed.

Rachel was just about to rush over and tell Rose to leave when a figure in black from head to toe stood behind her sister. Its body phasing, using high speeds to keeps his identity safe.

Another speedster.

Rachel had never been in a scenario of being within meters of another speedster. They were the threats Rachel was most nervous to face of all. Robbers couldn't evade or dodge the punches she sent but speedsters could. And if faster could do one hell of a beating.

Rachel began to slowly walk over but quickly sped up the pace as Rose looked at her sister unbeknownst to her confused until she turned slowly to see the speedster neither her or Rachel had ever seen. Rachel noticed the speedster hesitance as he noticed Rose turn to face him and Rachel took that opportunity to speed in, clashing her fist against the speedsters face startling him.

As the speedster stumbled back in shock a few steps and Rose gasped also stumbling back but in fear. Rachel took a cunning step forward before the man eyes her.

Civilians did begin to notice the second situation now at hand and it caused them to start ushering their families and friends away from the scene which in ways was could so the casualty list would be lower.

"Who are you?" Rachel asked instantly, her accent foreign to the many Americans around her.

"Thirty seconds Cap!"