15. Fatal Flaw

"Charlie carrier is 45° off the port bough

"Charlie carrier is 45° off the port bough." Maria informs as Steve and Rachel ran side by side. "Six minutes."

"Your going to need a ride!" Rachel informs as she looked back to see a squadron of Hydra agents ready to fire a nasty grenade.

"I've got that handled!" Steve assures. "What about you?!" He asks knowing that Sam couldn't carry a super soldier and another person on top of that at once.

"I'll jump it." Rachel tells him.

"Are you crazy?!" Steve exclaims as they run faster.

"Probably!" Rachel admits. "But I've done it several times before!"

"How many's that?" Steve asks as Rachel slowly turned to the right to run towards the last Hellicarrier.

"Three times!" Rachel exclaims before running towards the edge at high speeds. The sounds of her teammates becoming muffled and slow in the process.

She ran towards the edge saying encouraging thoughts to herself. She took a deep breath in as she reached the edge before leaping with all her might. Everything seemed to move slower than Rachel originally anticipated and it was the fastest she thought she had ever ran but that was a good thing as Rachel landed by a good four meters from the edge. She rolled forward as she slowed down, her eyes wide in shock at the thought that she survived it. As she panted from the amount of speed she heard the now familiar sound of Sam's wings clipping back into his wingpack.

"Boys." Rachel greets slightly panting as the three now walked side by side down the suspiciously clear deck.

"Have a nice trip?" Steve asks still getting over the actual fact that Rachel had just jumped so far.

"It was pleasant. You?" She asks before looking towards Steve smirking.

"Almost died but, when have I not been in that scenario."

"Uh huh, well you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam assures Steve honestly as Rachel searched for some sort of sign of an agent.

"Had a big breakfast." Steve admits as they carried on walking for only a couple more steps before Steve was brutally pushed to the side by the Winter Soldier who had been waiting for them. The sheer force causing Steve to be launched through a fence, it coming off its hinges as Steve was thrown over the edge.

"Steve!" Sam exclaimed as Rachel froze in shock upon seeing Bucky there. Sam went to go after him, deploying his wings but by using his metal arm Bucky grabbed Sam's wing before throwing him backwards. Rachel ducked out of the way before she launched herself unwillingly at Bucky and punched her friend across the cheek harshly using her speed in hopes it would knock him out but he stumbled only slightly.

"C'mon Bucky! Please!" Rachel pleaded as she went to punch again but she was punched in the gut harshly and he grabbed her wrist tightly with his metal hand.