12. Fate and Destiny

Pietro and Rachel rushed down the narrow streets of Sokovia, tearing each bot apart with ease as they sped by

Pietro and Rachel rushed down the narrow streets of Sokovia, tearing each bot apart with ease as they sped by. To say it wasn't getting tiring for even Rachel would be an understatement.

They would jump over cop cars, run down alleys and help the people out of their homes as quickly as possible. The majority of the people were already out of their homes thanks to Wanda but there were some people struggling behind.

Rachel may be slowly beginning to slowly get tired but it was heavy hitting on Pietro as he had never really ran so far so fast even though Rachel was by far the faster speedster.

"You alright." Rachel asked the Sokovian as she stopped him from running and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"I'll be fine..." Pietro assures Rachel with a small smile. "Just... haven't ran so... quick before..." Pietro admits as he leaned back against the wall as Rachel let him go.

"You get used to it." Rachel assures smiling at the speedster.

"You know... it's nice to have someone who understands what I'm going through." Pietro then admitted looking down at the cobbled floor before lifting his head up to look at Rachel.

"You know what... it is." Rachel agrees nodding her head before a familiar voice was heard through the intercom.

"Stark you worry about bringing the city back down safely." Steve ordered his leadership and strong attitude laced his tone. "The rest of us have one job: tear theses things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed.... walk it off." Rachel narrowed her eyes confused at Steve's words before rolling her eyes and looking back at Pietro.

"Find your sister. Make sure she's okay." Rachel ordered looking at Pietro with a serious look on her face.

"What will you do?" He asked.

"I'm headed to the bridge." Rachel states. "The people and the Avengers need all the help they can get." Pietro nodded towards Rachel in agreement in which she returned before rushing to the edge of the city where Steve was.

When Rachel did arrive at the edge the battle was in full swing. Ultron's men were flying around trying to kill civilians as the Avengers... or rather just Steve and the twins who had arrived moments before were fighting back. Tony was looking for a solution to the problem whilst Thor who was meant to be with Steve was nowhere to be seen.

Upon hearing gunfire she rushed towards the Sokovian police officers who had been told to then stop firing upon the arrival of the twins who had started kicking Ultron butt. One rouge bullet was suddenly fired accidentally and skimmed Pietro's shoulder. When Pietro looked at the officers with an annoyed look as Rachel tore down one of the bots that was suddenly headed in the speedsters direction.

Wanda was using her magical abilities which when not used against Rachel were very impressive to watch. Helping Wanda quickly Rachel sped around the young Maximoff taking out the ones behind her with ease as she took the ones visible to her out.