10. The Winter Soldier

"Hydra doesn't like leaks

"Hydra doesn't like leaks." Sitwell clearly stated as he sat between Rachel and Natasha. They were currently on their way to the Triskellion and Rachel overall was annoyed by Sitwell's presence but glad she got to punch him.

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam suggested glancing at him through his rear view mirror on a moment before looking back on the road to concentrate.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Natasha states leaning forward in her seat so she could directly look at Steve.

"I know, we'll use him to bypass the DNA scans to we can access the Hellicarriers directly." Steve tells her as Natasha leaned back into her seat as Rachel looked out of the window for a moment before looking towards Sitwell.

"What?" He questioned. "Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible, idea!" He assures Steve before something or rather someone landed on the car's roof making everyone but, Sam who tried to concentrate on the road snapped their heads up towards the ceiling of the car.

Before Rachel could grab her gun she screamed as a familiar metal arm smashed through the window and grabbed her by the neck tugging her outside the car. Her strangled cries increased as pieces of glass dug into her flesh as she winced.

"Rachel!" Steve cries in almost fear as Rachel's fearful eyes met the Winter Soldier's emotionless ones through his goggles. As she grabbed the soldier's metal arm in attempts to remove herself from his grasp she couldn't help but recognise those eyes. But from where? She had no clue. As she tried to remove herself from him the soldier did it for her. He threw her forward and over the car once in a comfortable position sending her flying away from the car but gladly not into incoming traffic which didn't work for Sitwell.

She heard his terrified scream right as she witnessed a blurry Jasper Sitwell crash into incoming traffic rendering him useless and dead.

Rachel crashed into the concrete road with a painful yell as she bounced and continued to tumble farther away and was honestly surprised that she wasn't crushed. She winced as she layed on her chest wincing loudly as she tried to at least get to her knees but the sound of metal tearing concrete apart caught her attention. Her head snapped up as she felt blood start to run down her cheek to the The Winter Soldier getting to his feet with five long marks embedded into the floor. Rachel took the time to try and grab her gun again but once more it failed as a second car purposely crashed into the back of Sam's pushing them towards the soldier and Rachel. The soldier just stood there as if he was the bulls red cape waiting for the bull to be fooled once more.

Rachel panicked as the car along with three of its panicked passengers raced unwillingly forward and Rachel sped to the side not caring currently about her identity. Right as she moved out of the way Rachel watched in fear as the soldier jumped back onto the car's roof breaking to back window in the process as he gripped onto the car.