13. Down With Hydra

Maria Hill lead Sam, Rachel and Steve through the tree line which was their shortcut into Shield's border

Maria Hill lead Sam, Rachel and Steve through the tree line which was their shortcut into Shield's border. Rachel, although focused on the mission ahead still couldn't get over the fact that Steve stole but... for a good reason.

Rachel and Steve both walked towards their upcoming battle in the suits they wore to stop Hydra once. Steve in his original Captain America gear whilst Rachel wore her more modern MI6 gear with the added touch here and there.

They were both pretty anxious about Bucky and how Hydra might now use him as some sort of manipulation against Steve. That was the most nerve-racking. Taking down Shield and Hydra all in one go because of all this. Also pretty nerve-wracking to say the least.

-

"We are go on guidance..." Agent Klein informed on his intercom as Jenny Brook bit her lip nervously as she surveyed the room. She could tell that something wasn't right. From everyone's attitude towards Rachel Falsworth and Steve Rogers also known as Spitfire and Captain America and now Natasha Romanoff and this former army officer Sam Wilson was involved.

It felt to her as if they were the good guys as always and for once Shield wasn't. But Shield had never been on the wrong side of the war.

"You okay?" Sharon asks from behind her making Jenny jump.

"No to be honest." Jenny admits before turning to face her friend. "Something doesn't feel right."

"I know." Sharon agrees. "I assume you have your gun?"

"I do, why?" Jenny asked looking at Sharon confused.

"Because if this does go wrong we have the right tools to fight back."

-

"I've been parking there for two months, but it's his spot." A com tech told his friend who worked beside him.

"So where's he been?" The other asked curiously.

"I think Afghanistan." The tech responds before a message came through on his intercom. "Negative DT6 the pattern is full." He states before getting straight back into their conversation. "Well he could've said something-" A high pitched noise suddenly ran through the twos intercom causing them two take them off instantly as the noise was too much to handle.

"Must be the dish..." one of them figures checking his systems.

"I'll check it out." The other informs before heading annoyed but casually towards the door. After scanning his card on the keypad he opened the door to four people he didn't expect to see: Maria Hill, Sam Wilson, Rachel Falsworth and Steve Rogers. The com tech stumbled back a little in shock at the surprise as Maria and Sam held their guns up towards the poor tech.

"Excuse us." Steve starts politely and the tech willingly moved putting his hands up in surrender. As Rachel passed she nodded curtly at the Agent. Not all agents are bad.