Chapter 2- New Girls and Lacrosse

Sawyer's POV:

        "If you could see that I'm the one who understand you! Been here all along, so why can't you see? You belong with m-" I hit my hand on top of the alarm to stop Taylor Swift's song from playing any longer. It's actually depressing that 'You Belong with Me' pretty much sums up my life. I finally decided to get up, and take a shower before throwing on a cream-colored sweater, and pairing it with my black skater skirt, letting my hair fall down in its natural waves. I went with minimal makeup, just mascara and chapstick, and patiently waited for Stiles to come pick me up in his Jeep. I heard the distinct car horn, and ran outside, almost forgeting my boots. Almost. The entire car ride Stiles was all jittery, more than normal, and as soon as he pulled up, he shot out of the car to find Scott. 

Struggling to keep with him, I shouted, "Hey, would you wait up, Stiles!" He was already interrogating Scott about something. "What did I miss?"

"Scott got bit in the woods last night.", Stiles answered excitedly.

"By what?", I asked.

"It was dark, but I think it was a wolf.",Scott said.

"No, it wasn't.", Stiles dismissed the idea.

"Well, I heard a wolf howling.", Scott replied, a little confused.

"No, you didn't.", I cut in.

"How would you guys know what I heard?", Scott deadpanned, getting frustrated.

"Because there's no wolves in California, there hasn't been for like 60 years.", Stiles said as if he was talking to a two year old.

"If you don't believe me about the wolves, you probably won't believe me when I tell you I found the body.", Scott proudly stated. Boys, I thought rolling my eyes.

"Seriously? This is literally the greatest thing that's happened to Beacon Hills, since", his head snapped towards the strawberry blonde strutting up to the school. "The birth of Lydia Martin. Hey Lydia, you look- like you're going to ignore me.", he deflated after she completely disregarded him talking to her. I felt my heart clench a little at his feelings for her. I felt tears pooling in my eyes, eight years, and it never gets easier.

"I have to get to homeroom, see you guys later.", I kept my head down, practically sprinting away from them. I would have first period with those two in English, but it was still enough time to get myself together. The bell rang, signaling it was time to go to first period. Don't think of Stiles with Lydia. Don't think of Stiles with Lydia, I chanted to myself on the way to class. I walked in, and took a seat beside Scott and behind Stiles. I personally loved this seat becuase I could stare at Stiles without him even knowing.

"All of you know that there was a murder last night, but the police already have a suspect in custody, so every one of you can turn your attention to the syllabus on your desk.", our boring teacher recited monotonously. A very pretty girl with dark brown curls, and pale skin walked into class a little late. "Oh, and we have a new student, Allison Argent." She walked over to an empty seat behind Scott, and he was  already gawking at her. Ooh Scotty's got a crush. He turned around, and handed her a pen knowingly. What? She looked at the pen shocked.

"Thanks.", she whispered, showing off a bright smile, and dimples. After class, Scott rushed out, while Stiles and I took our time. Once we caught up with Scott, he was staring at Allison, again. Lydia strut over to her and started making conversation, then Jackson strut over too, yes he struts, and they started making out. Ew, get a room. 

"Can somebody please explain to me how the new girl is here for five minutes, and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?", some girl a few lockers down asked.