Chapter 26- Stop Hitting The Jeep!

Sawyer's POV:

"This has to be some sort of mistake.", I muttered, shaking my head at the computer screen.

"Nope.", Danny informed us confidently. "The text was sent by a computer registered to this name."

I glanced unwillingly once again at the bright red text read 'Beacon Hills Hospital- Melissa McCall', "Call Scott, we have to go. Now!"

I jammed myself into the backseat of the jeep with Stiles driving and Derek in the passenger seat.

"Hi, did you get the picture I sent you?", Scott's voice rang out over the call.

Stiles opened the photo, "Yeah, it looks just like the drawing."

"There no inscription, nothing at all?", I furrowed my eyebrows. If there's nothing on the necklace, why was it so important to Laura?

"No, nothing written on, it doesn't open, absolutely nothing.", Scott groaned.

You could hear Coach's exhasperated shouting in the background, "Where the hell is Bilinski?!"

"Look man, if you're not here soon, he's not going to let you play!"

"I know.", Stiles rubbed his face with his hands. "If you see my dad, just tell him I'll be late."

"You're not going to make it.", Derek snapped once Stiles had hung up.

I entertwined our fingers, "Your dad will still be proud of you even if you don't make it."

"You didn't tell him about his mom either.", the werewolf narrowed his eyes at our hands.

"Not until we know the truth.", I shot him a pointed look, releasing Stiles's hand and sinking back into te backseat.

"One more thing", Hale added on, slamming my friend's face into the steering wheel.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL, DEREK?!", I screeched, jumping up to make sure he was okay.

"You both know what that was for, now go!", he pointed at buildning we pulled up to, Beacon Hills Hospital.

"We can't find anyone.", I ran my fingers through the tousled mess I call hair, yelling at Derek over the phone.

"Then ask for Jennifer, she's been looking over my uncle.", he snapped back.

Stiles started to scan over the completely empty room, "Well, he's not here either."

"WHAT?!"

"He's not here, gone, poof!", I chirped sarcastically into the line.

There was a moment of chilling silence over Derek's end of the phone call, "Stiles, Sawyer, get out of there right now! It's him, he's the alpha!" I tried to yank Stiles out of there, but froze in my spot as my blood went ice-cold.

A man with a half burnt face, as if in a tragic accident, greeted us in a trench coat, "You must be Stiles and Sawyer."

"What are you two doing here? Visiting hours are over.", a redhead nurse with a name tag printed 'Jennifer' grinned meniacally.

"You- and him- you two- I- it was you", Stiles stuttered out, his hazel eyes wide. "Oh my god, we're going to die."

Derek swooped in from what seemed like nowhere, elbowing Jennifer, knocking her out cold in one swift move.

"Aw, that's not very nice. She's my nurse.", Peter pouted, his eyes glinting with evil.

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people.", I spat out, feeling a surge of confidence.

"Hopping to his defense now are we? I thought you were supposed to be in love with this one.", the alpha spoke slowly, dragging a sharp claw along Stiles's cheek.

"Don't you touch him!", I started, trying to whack him away from Stiles, but Peter's hand was around my neck, cutting off my air before I could even blink. He raised me up slightly off the ground, causing me to gasp and wheeze, begging for oxygen.

"You have spunk, little girl, I admit that. You also have a very nice complexion, maybe I should have bitten you that night in the woods instead of your little friend.", Peter examined, leaving Stiles with a horrified expression. The younger Hale shoved the older one off of me, beginning a nephew-uncle duel, and so far, Derek was getting his werewolf ass kicked. The alpha was mercilessly tossing him around like a ragdoll. I grabbed a nearby fire extinguisher off the wall and was about to charge at him again, when someone restrained me.

"If you almost get yourself killed again, I swear to god, I'm going to have a heart attack.", Stiles exhaled, pulling me away from the fight. "Let's get out of here while we still can."

"We can't just leave him here, the alpha's beating the living crap out of him!", I reached for my fire extingiusher again.

"Look, Derek is better equipt to handle this than us, so we have to get out here now!", he shouted, finally convincing me to Derek there. I looked back once and prayed I wouldn't regret this.

"Allison's dad just followed Jackson into that lot!", I screamed, making Stiles swerve his jeep into the area, saving Jackson from a very bad situation.

"Hey.", I waved, in unison with Scott and Stiles muttering other greetings. "Need some help?"

"Hello.", Mr. Argent smiled, but not geniunely, like we interrupted him. "Your friend here was just having some car trouble."

Scott offered, "There's a towing company right down the street, want a ride there?"

"Come on Jackson, you're too pretty to be out here alone.", I snorted.

He reluctantly made his way over, but was stopped.

"Hey," the hunter started up Jackson's porsche. "I told you I knew a few things about cars." And with that, he drove off.

"So you're following me now?", the walking ken doll snapped.

"Yes, you freaking idiot! You almost gave away everything right there!", I groaned, narrowing my eyes to slits. There's no way in hell we've worked so hard to keep this a secret, only to have this asshole blow it all.

"He thinks you're the second beta, he thinks you're me!", Scott growled, kicking the jeep to let out his anger.

"Dude, my jeep.", Stiles whimpered, eyeing his baby.

"I could hear your heart beating from a mile away! He thinks something's up, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!", Scott screamed, about to throw another punch at the car behind him.

I turned him around to face Jackson, "Why don't we all just stay away from Stiles's jeep?"

"This is all your fault, I didn't say anything!", Jackson spat, shoving Scott into the powder blue door of the car.

"Stop hitting my jeep!", Stiles cried.

"Everyone calm down.", I soothed, standing in between the fighting boys.

Scott sighed, "When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you."

"If you get me what I want, I'll be fine to protect myself-"

"No you won't! It only makes things worse!", I stood in Scott's defense. Things have gotten so much harder on Scott since the bite, it was almost painful to watch.

Jackson crossed his arms, "He can run faster than humanely possible, sounds like a real hardship."

"Yeah, I can run really fast, except half the time I'm running from people trying to kill me! Trust me, it only makes your life worse.", Scott deflated.

"No, it made your life worse. You had all the power in the world, and you didn't know what to do with it.", Lydia's ex-boyfriend paused. "You know what it's actually like? It's like you turn sixteen and somebody buys you a porshe, but they should have started you out with a nice little honda. Me? I drive a porshe."