Chapter 25- Shirtless Miguel

Sawyer POV:

"This isn't going to work."

"Why not?!", Stiles asked, frustrated. He already convinced Scott that he can get the necklace and Allison back if he reminded her of good times when they were dating.

"Firstly, that necklace is her prized possession, she's not giving it to anyone. Secondly, showing her pictures from when she was with Scott will just upset her!", I reasoned.

Stiles sighed, "Well, it's too late now. He's already going after the necklace this period."

"Whatever, I have the right to say 'I told you so' when Scott tells us it didn't work.", I chimed in a sing-song voice.

"Jackson knows!", Scott screamed flailing his arms around like an idiot trying to catch up with us.

"What do you mean Jackson knows?! How the hell did he find out?!", I whisper-shouted.

Scott cried, "I have no idea!", still in panic mode.

"Well, did he say it?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Say what?"

I gave him a flat look, "Banana. Werewolf, you dumbass! Did he say werewolf?!"

"You know, now I can totally see why you're with Stiles."

"Did he say it or didn't he?", Stiles hurried him along, changing the subject.

"No, but he implied it pretty frickin clearly!"

"Okay, I think I have a plan. It's going to take some finesse though, so just focus on getting the necklace. Go!", Stiles shooed him off.

"So what's the plan?", I asked him.

"You'll see."

"How'd it go?", Stiles asked Scott hopefully as we sat down with our trays for lunch.

"She told me to not speak to her at all.", he sighed with a pained expression.

"So, she's not giving us the necklace-"

"No, she's not giving us the necklace!", Scott clenched his jaw.

I piped up, "I told you so! Just steal the stupid thing, it has a way better chance of succeeding."

Scott lowered his voice to a whisper and glanced behind us, "Jackson's watching us."

Stiles's eyes flickered over to Jackson, who was indeed watching us, "What's wrong?"

"He's talking to me, he knows I can hear him! Talk to me, say something!"

"I can't think of anything, my mind's blank!", I panicked.

"You're mind's blank!?", both the boy shrieked in unison.

"I'm being pressured!"

I watched as Scott seemed to keep getting more wound up by the second. My guess is that he mentioned Allison. Whatever Jackson was saying was really getting to poor Scott, he was about to snap a freaking lunch tray in half!

"I'm not letting him go on with this.", I muttered. Ignoring Stiles's protests, I made my way over to Jackson, but it was too late. Scott snapped the tray, causing the entire lunchroom to turn around and stare.

"Hi, Sawyer.", he smirked.

"Um hi.", I waved back awkwardly.

"Allison and I were just about to go to the school's swimming pool, and I wouldn't really mind if you tagged along.", Jackson smiled flirtaciously.