Part 2

Jeon Jaein P. O. V

At the last episode as our Author said, I am going to introduce myself properly. Yeah, she can't speak properly because that idiot shout at her. Oh about that idiot, he is save because Author save him. If not, he will end up in hospital for weeks. So I am going to introduce my----

Author: Yah! Are you finish talking?!?When are you going to introduce yourself Huh!

Jaein: Ok ok now I will introduce myself now Geez...... *whisper* She can sometime be scary like a volcano nearly exploded.

Author: What did you said?!?!?!!

Jaein: Nothing*sigh* let's start

My name is Jeon Jaein aka Y/n. I am 22 years old and I am half American/Korean. My father is American and my mother is Korean. I have one older brother and one older sister. You already know my brother is Jeon Jungkook. I am going to introduce my sister next episode. This is me.

*sigh* I just want to say something to u guys

*sigh* I just want to say something to u guys. I am sincerely adopted. My real name is Jennie Kim. I don't know until I was 10 years old.

*Flashback*

I was sitting in my room playing with my sister. Until I heard my mom calling me

Mom: Jaein, please come downstair. Me and your father need to talk to you about something.

I was thinking that ( Why would they called me? Hmmmmmmm Strange)
After I reach downstair, my whole family was there except my sister cause she is beside me.

Mom: Sir down my dear *pat her beside her seat*
<br>
I go and sit down there. My mother and father was exchanging gazes to talk to me first. At last my father spoke up

Father: Dear, we want to tell you something. *sigh* is that you are adopted.

When I hear that word, I felt my world collapsing beside me. I was shocked that I don't speak for 10 min*.

And then, my adopted mother said: Baby, come here.

She hugged me while saying: Don't think just because you are adopted doesn't mean we are going to treat you differently. We really want another daughter after you sister was born. I found u at the trash can beside the shopping mall. Everybody was seeing what's happening and I go and saw you. When I saw you for the first time, you were the most beautiful kid I have ever seen. You know the other kid will be crying or shouting but you were smiling to others and kept laughing at other people. I was so touched that I decided to take u and adopt u. At first, your father didn't want you but after you smile at him, he just suddenly said "I am going to adopt her and named her *Jeon Jaein*"

I was crying with happiness + sad emotion. I was soo happy that I am in Jeon family now and I am sad that how could my parents just left me in trash can. My brother*Jungkook* said" It's okay sis, don't cry. Welcome to Jeon family and I just want to say that you are ugly when you cry. I mean damn

I just slapped his arm and he said "I mean you are always ugly but you become uglier" I started to sulk and my family started to laugh. My sister said " Yeah, what Jungkook said is right but don't cry ok. I hate seeing you cry. U are precious to us and one day I know that you will make us popular dear " And kissed my forehead. "

And I have some secret. You will know later. *wink wink*

Aurhor: Don't do the wink. You look like a pig trying to wink.

Jaein: Yah Unnie----

Author : I am younger than you idiot.

Jaein: Ok sorry. So I just want to say that cuz I love u  *whisper little louder* this author act like Unnie so I call her Unnie.

Author: Yah you little piece------

Jungkook*shut author mouth*: Please author calm down. She is crazy that's why she said that.

Author: Oh my goodness my sweetheart. * whisper* that's why I love u

Jungkook: *whisper* me too baby me too.

Jaein: Cut the shit out and author I think u are a but too young to date my precious but stupid annoying brother plus u can say your line now. I am going to sleep. And you Jungkook we have some business to do so come with me * drag him by ear*

Jungkook: *screaming* AUTHOR HELP ME PLEASE. THIS GIANT IS GOING TO KILL ME.

Author: *screaming* SORRY BABE. I HAVE WORK TO DONE WITH.

Jungkook :*screaming* NO AUTHORRRRRRR SHE IS KILLING MEEEEEE.

Neighbour 1: *sigh* what's happening in this world. My both neighbors are screming. I think they are having some screaming contest. I think I better join
them --

Neighbour 1 family member : Don't you even try to do it. Now just go to sleep or u will go to mental hospital.

Neighbour 1 :O-ok I will sleep. ( *whisper* seriously she put me in mental hospital for real one time. I thought I will die there but she come and take me out.)

Author<
I hope u like this part. Saranghae ❤❤