Part 12

Irene: Ok teach

*(Just a reminder: Irene is not from the Red Velvet.) *

* She was walking to the back but she got tripped by some books on the ground and blame Rosè. *

Irene: YAHHH YOU BITCH. U ARE THE ONE WHO WANT TO TRIPPED ME WITH THE BOOK RIGHT?

Rosè: W-what---------

Irene: SHUT UP U BITCH. TRY TO ACT INNOCENT HUH?

*btw the teacher is not in the class cuz she go to the toilet to let her feel refreshed again*

I just go to that Bitch and grab her back collar and lift her up in the sky.

Jaein: WILL U STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE, U BITLUT? THAT BOOK WAS ALREADY ON THE GROUND WHEN SHE WASN'T EVEN COMING BITCH. U ARE LIKE THAT BITCH.

and just punch her in the face and I broke her nose.

Irene: Y-you will regret it. *then go to the clinic by herself. *

Classmates: YAYYYY U GET IT GURL. WOOOOHOOO.

Some spy girl: You know Jaein, i know some background story of her. Would u like to listen?

Blackpink+ BTS: Yeah tell us.

Some spy gurl: Ok so I find this story file about her when I got home on my bedroom table. I read it and turn out that Irene is the daughter of the porn stars. Her mother is (blah blah blah) and her father is (blah blah blah)

Jaein: Wait, arent they like the famous?

Some spy girl: Yes they are so famous that they have to travel every countries in the continent. Except Myanmar (cuz my country don't even know what porn is like and some don't even know English so yeah. U might think i am from there and u try to act innocent. No,I am not like that. I don't know that if my country even know what is porn so yeah.).

BTS: We have already been to Myanmar. ARMY FROM MYANMAR, SARANGHAE❤❤❤❤❤.

Author: Awww thanks so much.

Jaein: Ok so what are we going to do that.

Some spy girl: I will find more information about her and I will told to u guys.

Taehyung: Why are u helping us?

Some spy girl: *sigh* She betrayed me by cheating on my bf. He was like a perfect man out there and he only love me. He leave his parents for me. We were engaged but that Bitch make some magic or medicine to make him like her like how he like me and yeah he is now *gulps* Death. *tears 💧💧💧😢💧💧💧*

Jaein:*hug her* It's ok Ummm

Some spy girl: Hani

Jaein: *keep hugging her* it's sok Hani. You now have us. We will treat you like a princess darling. Btw I am the mother of the Blackpink. You can join us. Right beaches?

Blackpink: Yeah beach, she can join us. You are our sister from now on.

Hani: *crying* Oh my Lord. Thank u for giving me like these friends. Thank u so much guys. I owe you a big one. So now let's find about her and make her quit this out of school.

All: Yeah.

*Time skip at cafeteria*
I was eating until I felt a spaghetti plus sprite on my head. All of my friends were smirking at me even my crush so I just telepath this

"Don't stop me. I will make her live in a hospital."

They were like *ok* but Hani was a bit nervous cuz she never see me so angry before and she was shock by my eyes.

I turn to Irene and

Jaein:*deep voice* You just mess with the wrong person you pussyhead

And pick her up and slam her against the wall and started smaking her like there no tomorrow. I have blood on all of my shirt but I don't care cuz she hurt my bff and she also killed my cousin

*Flashback*
I was walking home until I saw a lady talking to someone while shouting.

??? : WHY THE FUCK DO U SPEAK WITH HER EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS A SLUT?

I just got closer to saw my cousin fighting with his gf.

Cousin: I DON'T DO IT. SHE IS THE FIRST ONE WHO TALK TO ME.

???: THEN WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TOUCHING YOUR DICK, HUH? ANSWER MR. HEECHUL.

Heechul: SHE DOESN'T TOUCH MY DICK OK?
( It's so cringey but lets continue)

???: THEN WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ONE (show him the picture)

Heechul: *sigh* I am sorry. I cannot do this anymore. U are just overprotective or overreacting me. You don't even let me go to the toilet properly. I am just gonna say we are over.

???: So u finished? It's ok but now don't go home. Go to heaven *stab him with a knife on the neck*

Heechul: Y-you b-bitch. Y-you a-are g-going t-to r-regret i-it. *and die*

??? : Whatever. I really want to kill u from the first day I met u an but I let u live longer and u just tested my anger. Byeee

*Flashback end*

That was so sad 😣😣😣. I nearly cry 😢but also cringe at the same time. I hope u like it so far. Tell me something if it is weird or something.