Part 18

*Last night*

I was sad and happy cuz I just know everything about my family now and it feel right. I change into my pajama and I was going to sleep until I heard knocking. I open the door to see Taehyung again.

Jaein: What do u want?

Taehyung: I want to sleep with u, Noona *ageyo voice*

Jaein: Why the freak are u trying to sound cute? Wait, what's your name?

Taehyung: Annyeonghaeseyo, Jeoneun Tae Tae imnida. *bowing*

*HE LOOK SO FREAKING CUTE. MY HEART IS NEARLY EXPLODING. CALM DOWN HEART*

Jaein: O-ok Tae. What are u doing here?

Tae Tae: Noona, I heard that there are monster under the bed and I am scared that it will eat me. I don't want to die. I am still young *nearly crying*

Jaein: Oh my baby, come to noona *open up the arms*

He just literally run to me and rest his head on my chest.

Jaein: *rubbing his back* It's ok Tae Tae. Nobody will hurt or eat u. Your noona is here. Ok?

Tae Tae: O-h o-k *yawning*
<
Jaein: Does my little baby want to sleep?

Tae Tae: Ne ~

Jaein: Ok let's sleep.

I lay in the bed and Taehyung or should I say Tae Tae just literally turn me over and said

Tae Tae: Oh my little baby, you look gorgeous with that pajama.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? WHERE THE FUCK IS TAE TAE? Oh wait this is not Tae Tae. He will not say like that. According to his voice, he is still young then THIS IS GUCCI!!!!!! MY GOD HELP ME.

Jaein: G-gucci. I have to s---

Gucci: *place his finger on my lips* Shhhhhh don't say anything.

⚠⚠⚠🚨🚨 WARNING 🚨🚨⚠⚠⚠
Then he suddenly kiss me. I was so shock then u saw a book. (That book)

I got an idea. I flip him over to the side of that book but I am not going to slam it. I started kissing him back then he grab my waist and started to grind me and he started sucking my neck living a hickey. I was holding my moan and I have to stop this. I grab His hair and started kissing him back and moan in his mouth.

IT'S FINISHED. I AM SO SORRY AND IT'S MY FIRST TIME SO IT'S CRINGY. I AM SO SORRY

Before he grab my ass, I grab the book and slam it hard against his forehead
and he turned into Tae Tae.

Tae Tae: Noona, what u doing on my lap?

Jaein: I saw a bug on ur face so I try to catch it but now it's gone

Tae Tae: Noona, get up. You are heavy.

I got off and he go to the other side. I lay my head against the pillow and I feel a hand hugging my waist.

Tae Tae: Night Noona. Love u *kiss my cheek*

Jaein: You too *kiss his check back*

Then we sleep.

*Present*

I go to the bathroom and I look into the mirror to find a huge hickey on my neck. Oh Taehyung, you are a dead meat. I do my routine and wear this

(Except the jacket and the bag cuz they don't go to school anymore)

I go out of the bathroom to found Taehyung sitting on the chair butting his nail

Jaein:*thinking* Why the heck is he biting his nails? This is new tho. Whatever IDC.

Author: Suuuuuurrrrreee

Jaein: Ah Author, how the fuck do u show up?

Author: I can show anytime, anywhere. I also know what happen yesterday. Do I need to tell Taehyung *smirking*

Jaein: *blush + embarrass* Yah Author, Don't you d-----

Author: TAEHYUNG, COME HERE. I WANT TO TELL U SOMETHING. *run to the kitchen*

Jaein: AUTHORRRRRRRRRRR. *run to the kitchen to find author smirking and Taehyung blushing and Jason aunty Laughing*
Oh Author, you are sooo dead.

Author: He he. Bye *vanish*

Jaein: Yah COME BACK.

Jisoo: Its ok dear. It's always happen like that. And Taehyung, why do u do it?

Taehyung: Aunty, where is the breakfast? I am sooooo hungry.

Jisoo: Hey, don't avoid my question. I ask a question and nobody in my life ignore my question * eyes turning red + yellow cuz of anger*

Taehyung: A-aunty C-calm d-down. I will tell u everything now.

Jisoo: Explain.

He told everything including his disorder.

Jisoo: *shocked* You have the disorder?You are a rare species.

Jaehyung: What? I don't understand.

Jisoo: Only one in the world I mean in the whole universe have a disorder plus powers. Wow Taehyung, you are lucky but you have to be verrrrrryyy careful cuz if u die, your power will be transfer to the one you love but if someone kill u, he/she will be transfer and the problem is........

Jaehyung: Is?

Jisoo:........... It will be the end of the world

I am sorry for the late update. I will update twice a week and it on Sat and Sun so stay tuned. I love u guys and thanks for the 140 views. ❤❤