Part 5 pt 5

So, at the last episode, the teacher saw my eyes color is blue so I will explain a little bit about it. I have so many secrets but I will give u some hint so don't worry. So, I have like that.

*Flashback*

I don't know when I have it but one day my mother saw my eyes and said

Mom: Jaein, ur eyes color is different u know that?

Jaein: No mom. I don't know it.

Mom: You are not normal. Ur eyes color change when you have emotion.

Jaein: Wow, that's amazing tho but I am scared mom.

Mom: Nothing will happen dear but listen to what I am saying. Remember this for your whole life. Promise?

Jaein: Promise.

Mom: So, your eyes color is brown when u are happy or normal. Your eye color will be blue when u are sad. Your eye color will be red + orange color when u are angry. Your eye color will be yellow + white + black if u want to take revenge or super angry. Your eye color will be pink if u shy or blush or embarrassed. They will be on your cheeks too. Your eye color will be purple if u love something.

Jaein: So, that's it?

Mom: Yeah, but when u grow up, u will experience some of it ok?

Jaein: Ok.

*at the classroom*
When the teacher said yes, I just give to the toilet running and just cry and cry cause you know it hurts my heart. Even if my cat die, I will not be that sa------<br>

Author: Yo gurl, u just insulted the cats. The lovely cats. Why do u do like that? Huh? The cats are the most precious animal after humans you know.

Jaein: No, the dogs are
Author: No, the cats are
Jaein: No the dogs are
Author:No the cats -----
Readers: Yahhhh, will u just shut up and just keep doing what you are doing? You guys are not kids anymore
Author: Yo, I am 13 years old. I am still a kid dude.
Readers: Yeah whatever but can u just shut up and do ur work please?
Author+Jaein: Ok for u only.
Readers: Yay love u.
Author+Jaein: Love u too.

So yeah, I go to the cafeteria to found that bitch sitting on my seat which is beside Taehyung in the cafeteria at my friends table.
I was angry but I just go and sat beside Lisa.

Lisa:*whispet* we try so hard but Taehyung let her sit.
Jaein: *whisper* it's ok.

Then i eat my food which is sandwich and milk while looking at the lovely dovely couple in front of me. ( I don't want to call Sana cause that my sister name so I will just call her Bitch for the rest of the FF. Hope u don't mind it)

Bitch: Yah slut. Why are looking at us? Are u perhaps jealous?
Jaein: Why would I be jealous over u? He is just my best friend not my crush. You can have him all over you want on ur body. Bitlut.
Bitch: Babe, what is bitlut? Can u explain to me please?
Taehyung: I also don't know. You can just ask to her friends. <br>
Bitch: Yo slut, (pointing at Jisoo) what is bitlut? ( by the way, Taehyung is a bit angry cause she is talking bad about u guys).
Jisoo: Do u really want to know it, bitlut?
Bitch: Yes. <
Jisoo: Come here and give your ear direction to my lips.
Bitch: ok
And she do it and Jisoo said: *whisper*That mean bitch + slut. You are really dumb, aren't u? Everybody in this school know, bitlut.You study here for almost 2 years and u don't even know it. I am pity for u. Even Your Boyfriend know it. He doesn't want to say it cause u know u are his pathetic bitlut girlfriend.

Jaein can hear it cause she have hearing power and she was smirking the whole time.

Bitch: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO U SAY LIKE THAT TO ME YOU SLUT??????

Jaein: Cause u know because you are just like that*smirk*

Taehyung : Stop it Jaein. That'ss enough. She is not a bitlut. She is just an innocent girl.

Jaein: Innocent my ass. I saw her kissing to Mark from GOT7. Don't u know that? Kim Taehyung.

I never call him with his full name. He was shock at first but he just get up from his seat and come to my seat grabbing my collar slapping me.
I was so shock and I just push him and run to the rooftop crying.

Blackpink+Mamamoo: Taehyung, u made a huge mistake. I think she will not forgive u.

Taehyung P. O. V

What did I do? I just hurt my bff. I am a pathetic bitlut loser.

Author: You realise it too late, son.

Taehyung: YAHHHH AUTHOR.

Sorry but
TBC~~~~~~~~~