Part 5 pt 6

Jaein P. O. V
I ran to the rooftop and sit down on the floor crying and screaming loudly. Blackpink and Mamamoo came and hug me while saying

Blackpink+Mamamoo: I know Jaein stop crying love. Stop crying. We will do something and proof him that he is wrong gurl. Now, stop crying.

I just look at them and said Eomma

They were shock cause I never call them like that. They insisted me to call them like that cause they know that my mom was in an accident and died.

Blackpink+Mamamoo: D-did you just call us Eomma?
Jaein: Yes eommas.

Then they hug me but more like squeeze me and i feel like I will just die.

Jaein: G-guys t-this i-s t-o m-u-ch.
Both groups: Oh my god, I am sorry. Can u breathe?
Jaein: Yes, now.

Then we heard the bell rings and we just go down. I sat beside Lisa cause we had the same class and Taehyung sat beside the bitch. The teacher come and we greet to her

Teacher: Ok u can sit down now.
*then we sat down and the teacher said*

Teacher: So I will change the places. Please raise your hand if u heard your name with ur partner. First blah blah blah.

*I was wishing to not sit beside Taehyung and sit beside Jungkook*
Then the teacher called my name

Teacher: Jaein sit beside................... Taehyung
My face was like -__-

Jaein: Really teacher? *whisper*
*and I just collect my thing sit beside Taehyung. *

Teacher: Sana sit beside....................... Mark.

*I just saw that that bitch face lit up and smile widely sitting beside that dog*

I know that they are in relationship cause I saw them in Instagram. Taehyung don't use social media so it was hard for me to show the proof and make it easy for that bitch cause she can be in fake relationship with my lover. I was so angry and I made a decision that today at lunch time I will call Taehyung to the rooftop with my friends and make him break up with her. I know it sound like I force them to break up but he should. I know that it will not go right but I will try.

*the bell rings*
Jaein: Taehyung wait.

*and I grab his hand, he was scared. I never saw him like that but whatever*

Taehyung: Are u not mad at me anymore?

Jaein: I am still mad at u but this is serious so can u please come to the rooftop with me?

Taehyung: No.

Jaein: Pweaseeeeeeeee*puppy eyes*

Taehyung: You know that I can't handle ur puppy eyes. So let's go

*I was smiling widely and link arms with him and go to the rooftop. I secretly make a instruction to them to come with me and they secretly come with me at the back*

*so we reach the rooftop and we sit at the bench and I speak that*

Jaein: I know that you will hate me for this but I tell you because u are my cr- I mean friend. Please?

Taehyung: *sigh* Are u going to say that my girlfriend is cheating on me. Right?

*HOW THE F DOES HE KNOW THAT? CAN HE READ MY MIND OR SOMETHING? *

Jaein: Y-yes.

Taehyung: *sigh* I know that cause I saw them going out together so many times. One time they even cross my house and I was sitting on my window widely and she didn"t care so she didn't saw me. I am soo sad Jaein. It's *cracking up* my fault. I should have listen to u from the beginning. Please forgive me *started crying*

*I just pull him in the hug and kiss his forehead*.

Jaein: It's ok. I am here. Your lov- I mean best friend is here.

(So this is how he went into depression. And I don't see that bitch and that dog anymore after that incident cuz I made them change school ( you will see what happened *wink*) Before they go, I told them something.)

So, I was walking to the rooftop to see Taehyung aka my crush but I saw that bitch and dog filtering. I was angry at them and luckily I bring my cap so I just want in front of them and ask

Jaein: will u two love birds (more like dogs) come with me to the rooftop, please? I have to tell u something.

Bitch: Ok, we will come with u. Lead the way.
Dog: *chuckling*

So I bring them to them to rooftop. I spot Taehyung sitting alone so I made sure he don't see me and that animal. So I drag them a little far away from them and I took off my cap revealing my precious face.

Jaein: So u Sana I mean Bitch, u know that u just mess with the wrong person right?

TBC ~~~~~~~