Part 17

Jaein P. O. V
I was sooo shock after I hears my background story. I don't know to whether be happy cuz I meet my aunt or be sad cuz I only meet her now.

I was walking to Aunty to ask her about the letter. I knock on the door and she open the door.

Jisoo: Kid, what bring you here?

Jaein: Aunty, u said something about the letter. Can I read it?

Jisoo: Yes sure. Come inside.

I go inside to see the marvelous bedroom of aunt. It was soo beautiful. It's like I am in the palace.

So she was not lying about it....

Jisoo: Wait a second, dear. I have to find it. Go and sit on my bed.

Jaein: Ok aunty.

I go and sit there to feel the blanket soo soft. I really want to sleep in it.

Jisoo: Here is the letter, kid.

Jaein: Thanks Aunty. Have u already read it?

Jisoo: No, ur mother said that *If u found my daughter, then read this letter together with her. *

Jaein: Ok.

This is the letter.

Dear Jisoo and Jennie,
        I am so sorry that I can't save him or grandfather. He was with me the whole time. I said to him that I really want to go to the toilet and when I came back, the demon from there remove my memories from there and make me go back to the castle. At that time, I felt my heart beating so fast like it will jump out of me anytime. I was so shock when I saw him dead. At that moment broke the spell of me and I got all the memories back and that's when I fainted in your arm. I have heart disease since I was born. It was going to be 100℅ find but when I heard his dead, it's just got more worsen and yeah I am clearly writing a letter for u. Tomorrow I will die and promise me that u will take care of Jennie as your daughter and My daughter Jennie, please don't cry and sad cuz we will be always in ur heart and u can see us in the dream.  That's what royalty are stand for. I told Jisoo to give u to Mrs Jeon to adopt u and said to u when u grow up yo tell u that I disown u cuz if u know the truth, u will not be able to control urself. I know right but u can only see us 20 times and if 20 time finish, u will die so don't call or see us everytime. Ok now take of yourselves guys and I will always love u with my whole heart.
                                                 From
                                   Your beloved sister.

( I know that I am not that good at writing letter but please deal with it cuz I am not fluent in English yet and yeah, if there is something wrong, please write comment. Ok?)

We were a crying mess cuz this letter was so touching and it made me feel like she is literally talking beside me.

Jisoo: *sniff* *sniff* I think u have to go and sleep now. Tomorrow, u will meet your uncle. Now go.

I go outside to meet Taehyung seeing at me with wide eyes.

Taehyung: Can I see Aunty Jisoo for a moment?

Jaein: *sniff* *sniff* I think so. You have to knock *sniff* first.

Taehyung: Ok! So bye and stop crying cuz you look ugly.

Jaein: Whatever *sniff* I don't care *sniff*

Taehyung P. O. V
I was curious about my parents cuz aunty said that she have to go somewhere and yeah.

I knock on the door and she said to come in and I saw Jisoo sitting on the bed smiling at me. Doesn't she cry when they read the letter?

Taehyung: Aunty Jisoo, I really want to ask u something.

Jisoo: And it's about your parents right?
Taehyung: Yes!

Jisoo: So ur parents are your biological parents not like Jaein but they have powers cuz your great grandfather and our grandmother were friends and they got married and have your father and your father married some evil girl and that's when they were kicked out of the palace and your father divorce with her and your father married with ur mother and have u. Oh also, you are the future husband of Jaein.

* WHAT THE MOTHER FATHER TRACTOR AM I HEARING? IT'S GOING TO BE REAL? MY DREAM IS GOING TO BE REAL? *

Aunty Jisoo was chuckling and said

Jisoo: Yes, ur dream is going to come true boy.

*HOW THE FREAK CAN SHE READ MY MIND? *

Aunty Jisoo just flicked my forehead and said

Jisoo: Do u forgot that I can read mind?

Taehyung: Oh yeah sorry.

Jisoo: Now go sleep.

Taehyung : Ok tokie!

*Next day*

Jaein P. O. V

I wake up on my bed feeling a little numb cuz I cry a little hit but it's ok. I turn beside to see Taehyung again. *sigh* Why can't he just go and sleep in his room?