Part 5 pt 1

So in last episode, I said that I will talk about how Taehyung become cold-hearted person so here it is.

*Flashback*
*Jeon Jaein P. O. V (10 years old)

I was waiting for my mom because she said I will meet her best friend which is three blocks away from us. My sister and brother was smiling so much that I can count their teeth.

So I just grab my mother hand and walk to her best friend house. When we reach there, my mother knock the door and someone in middle age like my mom open the door for us.

Mom: It's been a while, Susan. I miss you*hug her*
Mom's best friend: Yeah, Danielle. I miss you so much *hug her back*

After they break their hugs, Aunty Danielle saw me and smile widely.

Danielle: It's that your youngest daughter?
Mom: Yes, isn't she beautiful?
Danielle: Yeah, she look like an angel.

*I was blushing and I greeted her*

Jaein: Annyeonghaseyo, jeonuen Jeon Jaein imnida.

Danielle: Oh how sweet, come inside.

*we went to her house and saw a boy who is the same age as me reading books*

Danielle: Honey, there some guests. Introduce yourself.

Boy: Oh Mianhae. I was reading so I don't see you. Ok so Annyeonghaseyo, jeonuen Kim Taehyung imnida. *smile*

* OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS, HIS SMILE IS LIKE A BOX

* OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS, HIS SMILE IS LIKE A BOX. I LOVE HIS SMILE. I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. OH MY GOD, HELP ME*

Mom: How sweet. Taehyung and Jaein, go to play room and play game. Ok?

Taehyung+Jaein: Ok Aunty/Mom.
* they run together and play together until dawn. *

Mom: Jaein, today we will be sleeping here so go and sleep with Taehyung and Eomma will sleep with Danielle Aunty. Ok?

*MOM, I WAS NOT OK. I AM GOING TO SLEEP WITH MY CRUSH. MY GODDDDDDD, HELP ME*

Jaein: O-ok m-mom.

Mom: Why are u stuttering?

Jaein: No, I am not stuttering.

*After we go to his room, both of our parents smirk at each other*

*Time skip until they reach 20 years old*

I was sitting beside Taehyung and talking about some stuff. The bell rings and the teacher came in with a girl. We bowed to her and the teacher said" Class, today we have a new student. She come from Japan and she can't speak Korean so much so help her. Why don't u introduce yourself?"

Girl: Neh, Annyeonghaseyo *bow* My name is Minatozaki Sana but you can call me Sana. Nice to meet you.

*I look at Taehyung and he was blushing and smiling widely while looking at her. I was hurt but manage to say this*

Jaein: Y-you have a crush on Sana, R-right?
Taehyung: H-how did u know?
Jaein: You were so obvious, btw I am happy for you. U finally had a crush
Taehyung: Really? Thank u so much
*then he hug me, I was soo hurt that I excuse myself from the teacher go to the restroom to cry. Before I go, Sana was smirking at me? *

*After 3 months*
Today, Taehyung said that he will confess to Sana. At first, I just want to hug him and say don't confess to her cause she is a slut.

*Flashback to when Jaein is in the restroom*

I go to one of the stall and cry silently. I was sooo shock that my crush is liking someone and that Sana is smiling at him also. This is my fault. I should have confess to him earlier. Why why why why?
<
After 5 minute, I heard someone knocking at my stall. I say' Wait a minute' then open the door to see<br>

SANA?!?!?!?!?

Thank us so much for reading the other episode. I thought that nobody will read it. I was nearly deleting this story but saw 8 people reading my story. Thank u for reading my story and hope u have a nice and beautiful life *to 8 people* also for the people who read also. Saranghae.