Part 8

*Jaein go back to her class and took out her recorder*

Jaein: Now, I can show it to the class and post this on the whole world to know that this person is animals.

* Jaein is a pure innocent girl when she is not angry. But when she is angry, someone possessed her make her do things she want to do but afraid of. Nobody know it except her crush*

*Time skip to home*

I got home and I started finding the food to eat cuz who wouldn't do that I mean food always come third. You know first parents, second sleep, third food, fourth husband or crush or bf and fifth friends. So I was taking my food and going to living room to saw......

TAEHYUNG SITTING ON THE COUCH WATCHING TV WHILE EATING MY FAVORITE FOOD!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I just run to the kitchen and grab my pan and go to the living room
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
to see no one????????????

??? : BOOOOOH
Jaein: Fuck u motherfucking asshole

and hit the person who scared her.

??? : Jaein, it's me your precious bff. Taehyung.

I cannot speak so i just do the sign 👌. *you guys already know what happen to her. Right? *
Taehyung: Oh so u have your disease back?

Jaein: *nod her head*

Taehyung: But u know its really hurt. I think there is a potato on my head *pouts cutely*

Jaein just grab her ear as a sign of apologies and she pout cutely with her puppy eyes

Taehyung: You look so cute *pinches her cheeks*

*She slap his hand and run to her bedroom to take a pen and a paper to know what she want to talk*

Jaein: *writes* I know that i can't speak for 22 mins so I just want to ask u. WHAT ARE U EVEN DOING IN HERE????

And show him

Taehyung: Oh me! Ummmm I want to come to ur house. It's been so long and I am bored at home.

Jaein: *writes* but u should have ask my permission u know.

And show him

Taehyung: Cuz....... U already know the answer.

*Oh yeah. After he went into the depression, he doesn't talk to me like that or ask permission.

Jaein: So, I just want to ask u this one important question. Why do u want to talk to me after 1 year of your depression? *because her time up and she can speak*

Taehyung: Ummmm ummm ummm uhhhh

Jaein: Answer me.

Taehyung: C-cause y-you know I-I really feel bored without talking to u and I thought maybe I should start talking with u.

Jaein: Really?

Taehyung: Yeah

*I don't know why but I feel really weird about his answer and I feel it's not real hut whatever.*

Jaein: Ok so it's already late. You should go home.

Taehyung: But I lost my home key.

Jaein: WAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT? U LOST UR HOME KEY??? WHERE ARE U GOING TO SLEEP?

Taehyung: *uncover his ear* That's why I come to ur place to sleep. I think I will live here for one week.

Jaein: WAT?
*going closer to Taehyung*

Taehyung: I said I will live here for one week or maybe forever with u. *smirk*

Jaein: W-wat? *kind of blushing but Taehyung came so near to her that they touch their nose*

Jungkook: *come downstairs* why the fudge are u talking so loudly, Jae.......... in?
*saw u and Taehyung extremely close*
WHY THE FISH ARE U GUYS ARE SO CLOSE? ARE U GUYS DOING THAT STUFF? NO MY BABY IS TOO YOUNG FOR THAT. SOMIIIIIIIII HELP UR BABY IS DOING WEIRD STUFF*run upstairs*

Jaein + Taehyung: Ohhhhh shit. We are poop.