Part 7

So we enter the classroom and everyone stop what they are doing and look at me and started to cheer loudly.

Jaein:my face look like this➡(O0O) Guys what happened??
Annoying guy: We all heard the news of what you did to that dogs couples

( that dogs couples are soo proud of themselves. They think that they are queen and king of the school and everybody in the school including teachers hate them. They were so happy to hear to hear news cuz they can't do that.)

Jaein: Oh thanks
Creepy girl: But now u have to deal with the principle but if anything happen, tell us. We will do something to them *smirk like some Hollywood creepy character*
Jaein: O-ok.
Teacher: Ok everybody go back to your----
Speaker: Miss Jaein, please come to the principle room right now.

Teacher+Students: Hwaiting ✊✊
Jaein: Hwaiting

* I go to the office and saw the dogs family*

Jaein: Yes Mr. M

Mr. M: So I heard that you poke my precious daughter eye with your dirty hands.

Jaein: Sir, you are wrong with your grammar. Is that I poke your slutiest bitches asshole daughter I mean creature on Earth with my precious heavenly made fingers that nobody in the word have.

Mr. M: *stand up* How dare u say like that, you little piece--

Jaein: *show him your palm* I am not a shit. I am a human being. Ok now continue.

Mr. M: Do u think that u can win me? Huh? Don't you know that I own this school and I can make you quit this school, u pathetic loser.

Jaein:*stand up* Ok, that was over. *grab his collar* You don't know me asshole. My father is the owner of this, you brainless animal human. If my father doesn't give u house or everything you need, then u will ended being dead on the precious road. But I think that I have to tell my dad your behaviour with me, you motherfucking asshole bitlut on land.

Mr. M: *confused* what is bitlut?

Sana: Bit mean bitch and lut mean slut. So bitlut is bitch + slut.
<br>
Mr. M: Wow, my daughter is smart.

Jaein: Actually your daughter don't know that meaning. My precious friend tell her and she even call her a slut. Your daughter is the same as u, don't u know it. Oh right cuz you don't have a brain and ur brain is made out of poop so u think like that. I am going to tell your behaviour to my father and make him take all of ur things I mean our things and made u stay on the jail.

Mr. M: Please forgive me. *kneel down and grab ur legs* please I will do anything for u but don't take anything away from me. Please. Jebal

Jaein: Ok I forgive u but in ur dreams mister and u are still gonna get it. Oh and I heard that you abused your family everyday so becuz of that, you will ended up being in jail for the rest of ur life. So say bye bye to ur life,bitlut.*look at the door* you can come in now, papa.

*your papa came in with police and arrested him*

Papa: *hug* thanks daughter. Without your help, I won't be able to catch him and i will become a fool like him believing those words. I am sorry and thanks.

Jaein:*broke hug* it's ok papa. It's my job anyway *smirking while looking at Sana*

Jaein: Papa, can I take that Bitch for a bit? I have to talk some important things. *smirk*

Papa: Ok, you can take her *also smirk*

* at the empty classroom*

Jaein: So Sana I mean bitch. I know all of your living like you know what u eat today or have *cough* with your bf becuz ur parents and our parents were friends since elementary school. Ur ur family broke a lot of time and out family help u recover the money or everything ur parents need but it turns out wrong. Ur parents started to get greedy and keep asking money even though our parents know it that they are just faking but they still help then. But after 1 year,our parents actrd like they are broke and ask money from ur parents but ur non human less parents never ever huge the money and they just said like " there are a lot of people in the world,why come and ask for money? You can just go ask money or u can just beg losers".Then when we were in elementary school with Taehyung, we were bff but becuz of ur jealousy, I was sent to America for help to discover and this is where u brainwashed Taehyung. You even changed your nickname and letting him know that u are CUPCAKE. I am cupcake and u change it. Now,u even break Taehyung's heart into million no billion of pieces. And I also know that u are abused everyday cuz I had CCTV camera all around in ur house cause that's our uncle house and we give it to ur father. I also know that cuz ur father abused u your mother divorced with ur father. And I thought you would change Sana but you never change and became like ur father so I am sorry to say that but you have to get away from this country cuz your father said if he come out of the prison., he will kill u but I made the appointments with the police and they said they will make him stay there forever so I know that u are safe but we will always watch u so don't even think about doing some stupid things or I will send my man's to u and do something dangerous u ever excepted. Understood?

Sana: U-understood. M-madam.

Jaein: Let's go back now. Ok?

*at the principle office*

Papa: what are you going to do about her?

Jaein: Oh make her a passport also her boyfriend and I told her to not come to Korea cause she will regret it. *smirk*

Papa: Ok Honey *smirk*