Part 13

I keep smacking her head until I saw Taehyung teleport beside me and whisper

Taehyung: *whisper* You can stop now. We can do to her worse then this.

Then I stop and said her

Jaein: *still deep voice* You are lucky as fuck today. If not then u will be dead for sure. And don't you remember me? I am Heechul's cousin?

Irene was shock to hear what you said. (Taehyung: I am just shock that how did she not die? Oh becuz I think Jaein did some spell on her only for today)

Irene: P-pl-please f-fo-for-forgive me please?

Jaein: If u want my forgiveness, then go die in hell.

She spit at her and the bell rings to tell the innocent students to go back to the classroom.

Jaein: Hey boy! *saw some boy and motion to come here* Can u help her go to the clinic please? Just tell the nurse that some kids bully her ok?

Boy: Ok. (pick Irene like a bridal style and go to the clinic)

Jaein: *back normal* Let's go now shall we?

The rest: Ok.

While they walk back to the classroom, Rosè stand beside Jaein and

Rosè: Thanks Jaein. I was shock of what u did. I think I should learn from u a bit.

Jaein: It's ok. It's my pleasure to help my sister. Ok? Now just go home and relax your mind. A lot happens today. Ok?

Rosè: ok so bye. *then she go home by teleporting*

(Yeah I forgot to add some stuff. All of Jaein friends have power the same as Jaein and Taehyung have one more power cuz he is rare in the world the same for Jaein as well. She is rare also. When if they have *cough*, thier both powers will combine and their kids will become the most powerful person on Earth. The same for her bff. Oh I should have said something.
Their crushes.
Jin have a crush on Jisso.
Rap monster have a crush on Hani.
Suga have a crush on Jennie
Jimin have a crush on Rosè
Jungkook have a crush on Lisa
J-hope is still a lonely potato but he will find one soon *insert some evil laugh*?)

She go back to the classroom only to find all her friends were standing in front of the classroom while the teacher was lecturing them.

Jaein: Hi teach. 👋👋👋
Teach: Yeah yeah greeting my ass now stand beside Taehyung.

I was blushing like a tomato while I stand beside him and all of classmates including the teacher and my friends were smirking at me. (The teacher is my relative).

Teach: blah blah blah blah now u guys go and stand in front of the class until the bell rings.

All of us: Ok Teach.

When we go out, we ready have our stuff so we just go home. We just made our stuff teleported by itself so yeah.

We said goodbye each other and Taehyung and me just go to the house but suddenly.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I TRIPPED AND WE FELL ON TOP OF EACH OTHER AND WE TOUCH OUR LIPS!!!!!!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!