Part 16 pt 1

This episode will be about Jaein background story and I think it will last with two chapters. Sorry

Jaein P. O. V

I was so shock to hear that and I turn my head to saw Taehyung with wide eyes the same like me. I ask

Jaein: W-what ----

I was going to say something to Taehyung but Aunty Tulip open the door and she was shock to see us.

Tulip: So y-you heard e-everything?

Jaehyung: Y-yes.

Tulip: *sigh* Come I will explain.

Then we go to the living room and I sat beside Taehyung and Aunty Tulip sat in front of us.

Tulip: Let's start with the beginning. I am the Queen of Everything. That mean like I have all powers and there are two persons one boy and one girl who have the same power as me and they are u guys.

Jaehyung: What?

Tulip: Yes, you are going to be the next Queen And King.

We were so shock like our face was like this ➡ O O O

Tulip: So let's start with Jaein story. I am the biological aunt of Jaein. My real name is Kim Jisoo but I change my name to find you, Jaein. So it all started when she was born........

*Flashback*
Jisoo P. O. V

I was so happy and excited to meet my niece for the first time ever. Our parents are the most powerful creature in the whole universe. My father own the dark side of the universe like Hell and my mother own the light side of the universe like Heaven. Today, my sister will born a baby and that baby will be the queen of the whole universe.

I was walking back and forth worrying about my sister cuz she is weak when she was pregnant and she barely eat anything. Her husband force her with his lovely voice and she eat it.

I stop walking when I heard baby crying. I was soo happy that I jumped over my bf and started crying. My bf aka my fiance, he was also happy and he started crying also. Oh I forgot to tell u. His name is Kim Seokjin but u can call him Jin ( I ship Jinsoo so much that's why I write it. Sorry)

Jin: My goodness. Now we are going to have a little baby. I am sooooo happy.

Jisoo: Yes Honey. Me too.

Then the nurse came out holding the baby.

Nurse: It is a girl.

I hold the baby and she was sooo cute and mysterious?

Nurse: You can write her name in here. *hand me the paper and the pen*

Jisoo: Ok. *think hard like an Einstein*

*Two hundred years later*

Jisoo: I am gonna name her *KIM JENNIE *

Jin: Yes! Thats a good no the best name I have ever heard. *hug and kiss me*

Jisoo: *break the kiss* Thanks but WHY DO U KISS ME IN FRONT OF THE KID AND THE NURSE? THEY ARE NOT INNOCENT ANYMORE *teasingly cry*

Nurse: *sigh* The drama has started. Miss I am gonna take the baby. She need milk.

Jisoo: Ok here ya go. *hands the baby and go on with the drama*

Nurse: Let's go to your mother.

* Two years later and this when the real drama started*

Today, it's was Jennie birthday. Happy birthday kiddo. So we were planning everything until.....

Guard: MISS, MR, QUEEN THE KING IS DEAD!!

We were so shock that I didn't realize that I started crying

Queen: A-are u serious?

Guard: YES HE IS IN THE BACK OF THE CASTLE!!

Then we go to the back of the palace of course we take Jennie cuz we don't trust anyone. What we saw was the most shocking scene I have ever seen.

The king have turn black. His chest and his stomach is open and there is no heart, lungs and digestive system. The Queen was so shock to see that she fainted in my arm.

Jisoo: Chaeyoung CHAEYOUNG! OPEN UR EYES. *slapping her cheek lightly*
GUARD GET THE DOCTOR READY GO FASTER GO GO GO MOVE YOUR LAZY ASS AND RUN LIKE FLASH GO GO. (Dollar dollar. Sorry)

I pick the queen up cuz I am strong like wonder Woman and I teleported with my husband and I lay her down on the bed.

Doctor: You have to go outside and we will make sure that she survive.

We go outside and waited for 5 hours while standing and the doctor came out smiling but the smile is sad.

Doctor: The Queen have survived.

I was happy until I heard this

Doctor: But she have a heart disease and cancer.

My heart broke like a million of pieces and I feel so weak that I was nearly falling down but Jin got me.