Part 16 pt 2

Still Jisoo P. O. V

Jisoo: What am I gonna do? I can't live without her. She is the one who let me get out of my depression. *start crying*

Jin: *kisses forehead* Nothing will happened to our sister, honey. She is strong.

After 2 days, we go all I mean all of the villagers also go to the forest and buried him. The Queen or my sister was crying while hugging me and I also cry back cuz he was like a brother to me. I really wanted a brother and he said that he will be my brother. I was so happy but the happiness end starring from that day.

After 1 week, I was sitting in the library reading some books then suddenly the guard came running to me and said

Guard: Princess Jisoo, the Queen disease is gotten much more worsen. Help her.

Jisoo: ARE U SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME? I CANNOT LOSE HER. LEAD THE WAY!

Me and the guard were running. When I reach the room, my sister was dressing in white clothes and I know what will happen to her. She is going to die.

I go beside her and sat down and held her hand and started crying. She grab my hand and said

Sister: J-jisoo. P-promise me o-one thing.

Jisoo: I will do anything for you sister. What u want me to do?

Sister: P-please take c-care of J-jennie please. And also give J-jennie to someone cuz I know that u can't handle her. Give her to Mrs. J-jeon and said her when she grow up, tell her that her parents disown her.

Jisoo: Wait, u are not going anywhere. U are going to be with me and watch me get married with my fiance. Don't leave me. Please?

Sister: I-i can't. I-i am s-so weak r-right now. I-i am sorry, Jisoo. I-i can't m-make it.

Jisoo: No no no no.

Sister: O-oh o-one more thing. Read this a-after I d-i-e..................... *hand the letter but can't reach it

Jisoo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. CHAEYOUNG WAKE UP. DON'T LEAVE ME.U PROMISE TO WATCH ME GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING KIDS. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. DON'T LEAVE ME.DONT LEAVE M-me. W-Wake u-up*cry*

Jin: *also cry* Jisoo, I am sorry for ur loss. I am so sorry.

We hug each other and for the one last time, I kiss my sister cheek and she become a butterfly and fly up into the air.

Jisoo: NOOOOOOOO COME BACK. COME BACK. DON'T GO AWAY.

I started running towards the butterfly but Jin caught me and he hug me so tight. I am strong but he is even stronger.

*1 week later*

I was in depression. I don't even talk or eat anything. Next week is my wedding and I am getting thinner and thinner. At first I weighed 100 pound now it's 70 pound (*WoW*)

Jin came inside with food and it make my mouth fill with water cuz it look delicious. I heard my tummy growled and Jin chuckled

Jin: Before u eat this, come with me to see how much weighed have u lost, let's go wifey.

Then Jin helped Jisoo to stand up to o to the gym room. (Of course cuz it's palace and it have Everything). Jin become so shock after he helped me to stand up on the mass something ( I am sorry, I don't know it)

Jin: My mother track, you have lost 30 pounds. No no no. You have to come with me.

He just pick me up bridal style and go to the room and yeah.................HE FED ME THE WHOLE MOST DELICIOUS DISH I EVER EAT!!!!

*next week*(wedding)
I am sooooo excited and nervous at the same time cuz its the most beautiful moment of my life. I started gaining weight after that day and I now weight 110 thanks to Jin. UWU I am soo fat.

Author: Girl, I am fatter than u. I weight 165 pounds u idiot. I am overweight. But I don't care.

Jisoo: Sorry Author. Wait WHAT?!?!?!?!

Author: Sorry bye.

This is my wedding dress and my makeup. Hope u like it

 Hope u like it

Now it's the wedding time and I have no one to hold hands with cuz everybody die and our relative don't even come to us and never care about us

I walk down the aisle to meet my future husband and boy he look hella cute + gorgeous&nbsp; + sexy at the same time. <br>

( yeah, they promise each other and they kiss and I don't know how to write it cuz I am Muslim so yeah and they go to the honeymoon but unfortunately they born a baby but the baby died *my heartu*)

*Present*
Jisoo: So yeah, this is how ur parents die. I am so sorry cuz its my fault.

Jaein: No Aunty *held her hand* it's nor your fault. The one who killed my father is his fault.

Taehyung: Yeah Aunty. So do u know my parents? Are they kings and queens?

What do u think about it? It's Taehyung parents are the same with Jaein? Wait and be patient. He he