Part 9

*Somi unnie came down running*

Somi unnie: Jaein and Taehyung, What are u doing before I come darlings?

*we both got shiver at the back and I look at Taehyung to tell the answer but he pointed at me saying*

Taehyung: I ask her that I will sleep here for one week cause I lost my home key and my parents are not at home and she come near while saying and the moment she come the closest to me, Jungkook come and saw us and think of some dirty minded thing.

Somi unnie: Oh ok. And now Jungkook, because of urQuick response and fast talking I am sorry but u will get this *and slap his head*

Taehyung: Me too. He become so dirty minded and I though he was still a fetus but I was wrong and you will get this for thinking dirty minded thing *and also slapping his head*

Jaein: Me three. Jungkook because of your Loud ass voice I was scared so much that I grab Taehyung hand so hard that it nearly bleed. You should thank to God cause i didn't get my disease back. *and also slap his head*

Jungkook: Me four. I am so stupid and sorry for acting like that. I hate myself also I love myself but u are going to get it Jungkook *and for the fourth time he slap his head so hard that he knock off*

TaeMiIn: Wow, that's escalated quickly.

*At the bedroom*

Jaein: U will sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the living room sofa, Ok?

Taehyung: Ok

*Wow, I thought that he would say something. He sure change*

Taehyung: Hehe I am kidding. Why would I do that? I am a boy and you are a girl. A girl must sleep on the bed while a boy sleep on the living room sofa.

Jaein: Man, I am too lazy for going up and down. How about we sleep on the bed?

*WHAT THE DUCK DID I SAY? DUCK HEAD ASSHIKE EVERY BAD WORD TO ME*

Taehyung: O-oh o-ok *blushing*

*AM I SEEING THINGS? HE IS LITERALLY BLUSHING LIKE A TOMATO. I THINK I HAVE TO CHECK MY EYES TO THE DOCTOR.
Doctor:When is ur appointment gurl?
Jaein: Creepy af. Nope I take that back*

Jaein: A-are u blushing?

Taehyung:N-no

Jaein: Ehhhh--------

Taehyung: Ohh look at the time. It:s so late. We have to sleep.

Jaein: Dude, it's literally 8:30 p.m. I know that u don't sleep early.

Taehyung: Jaein, I have change my attitude and my responsibility. I always do it early. Ok now let's go to bed.

Jaein: Tae----

*he just go to bed and he just fall asleep. *

Jaein: He sure is right. Now let's do homework and for him ummmmmm I think I will do it for him. You know cuz he is my crush.

*she does the homeworks until............
I FELT A HAND GOING UP TO MY WAIST!!!!! *

Taehyung: Stop doing what u are doing Babe. Come sleep beside me. I want to cuddle with u.

Jaein: W-WAHT THE FUCK ARE U DOING YOU DICKHEAD *take her book and slam it to Taehyung head*

Taehyung: Where am I? Who am I? Where did I go? Who are u?

Jaein: What the fuck are you saying?

Taehyung: Oh Hi Jaein.

Jaein: Fuck u motherfucker. *and slam him again with the book*

Taehyung: OMG. Jaein, are u ok? What happen to u?

Jaein: Now u are ok? *tell everything about what happen earlier*

Taehyung: Oh I am sorry for that. You know I have DID when someone hit me with something. It last for 1 hour.

Jaein: DID? Is that Dance India Dance?

Taehyung: WAT?

Jaein: You know an Indian program where the little kids come and dance their ass off. They look so cute and hot when they dance. Their charisma just jump up when they dance.

Taehyung: *sigh* You should stop watching that prog----

Jaein: Don't underestimate the power of HALWAI~~~~<

Taehyung: Will u let me explain what is DID?

Jaein: Oh is Dance India Dance.

Taehyung: --__--

Jaein: Umm continue please.

Taehyung: DID mean A person with dissociative identity disorder (DID) often has a main personality, which may be passive, dependent, and depressed. ... The impact DID symptoms have on a person quality of life can vary depending on the number of alters they have, their social situation, and whether they have any other health conditions

Jaein: Ohhh wait. I have it also. It sometimes happen when someone say angry things about me. The other self of me suddenly change like my voice become deep and my eyes change colors.

Taehyung:It's ur power.