Part 6

Jaein:So u Sana I mean Bitch, u know that u just mess with the wrong person right?

Bitch and dog was so surprised after seeing my beautiful face.

Author: Yeah *cough* so *cough* beautiful.

Jaein: Oh Mark I mean dog have u regret after breaking up with me dude?

*Flashback*

I was walking at the park and saw my boyfriend talking with some bitch. I go a little further to them and it regret me. They were
EATING THEIR FACE LIKE DOGS.
It disgust me so much that I just in front of them while saying

Jaein: What a nice scene, isn't it? Oh and Mark I mean Dog we are over and You Sana I mean bitch you are the most motherfucking slutiest bitches asshole dirtiest creature on the whole universe. Thank me cuz I am not like other people. I can tell Taehyung that u are cheating on him but I will told him at the great chance. I hope u two last longer and oh Mark, take this ring and give it to ur new cow. Hehe. I am not even sad cause I came here to break up with u first but seem like God give u a chance first. So hope u two last longer and u two are the world most motherfucking slutiest bitches asshole ditties couples animals on the whole universe.

*then leave them with their mouth + eyes wide open. *

For your information I am so nice to people when the people treat me like a human being. For the human animals, I treat them also like animals and show them my hidden savage talent. So don't mess with me guys.

Nahh. I am kidding.

Mark and Sana was shock becuz they don't know it until now that u are his girlfriend

Sana: Jaein *kneels down * please forgive me. I don' know that u are her.Please forgive me *make some eye contact with Mark to help her *<br>
Mark: Yes Jaein. Please forgive me. <br>

Did they really think that I can't see it? Yeah they are just stupid or more like dumb people. I know that they are acting so I just give them

Jaein: Good job for your acting. A+ to both of u but u know that ur trick won't work on me dogs. So take this

I took two of my middle fingers and poke their eye. (Ewww but it's good)

Jaein: this is what u get for messing with us dogs. <

And leave them on the rooftop screaming like they are in hell and go to my precious gem aka Taehyung. His face is emotionless. When he saw me, he just greet me with his hand ✋👋.

Jaein: Hi Taehyung. Have u been good?

Taehyung: Hmmmm. I have been good.

*WHAT THE FISH? AM I HEARING THINGS? DID HE JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION? OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS. THANK GOD FOR MAKING MY GEM AKA CRUSH FINALLY TALKING TO ME*

Taehyung: *chuckles* ok so let's go to the class.

Jaein: Ok

Little did she know that he knew all the conversation and so happy that he is ur crush. He have powers like u too. He is the same as u but u lack one power and that is reading mind. He can read mind and he  ✌ accidently ✌ read your mind.

Author: So........ I hope u like it. Hehe now peace out ✌<