Part 5 pt 2

SANA?!?!?!?!?!

Jaein: Sana, what are u doing here?
Sana: Nothing, I just want to say that Stay. away. from. my. Taehyung.
Jaein: Why? He is not your property you know.
Sana: Even if he is my property or not I don't care. I just want to say that he is MINE!!!!!!
Jaein: *wipes her saliva* Sana, watch when u speak, your saliva is on my face. It's like u are 70 years old grandmother trying to speak properly. *smirk*
Sana: Aish this bitch
*she dump Jaein head in the toilet but Jaein grab her arm and grab her hair and dump her into toilet*
Jaein: Huh, u think that u want to dump my head into the dirty water. That dirty water deserves people like u bitlut(bitch+slut)

After 50 seconds, the bell rings and I pull her hair and said "You are lucky this time bitlut, if not, u are dead bitlut" Then push her against the wall.

*At cafeteria*

I was sitting beside my best friends (Black pink) and my brother best friends (BTS)

( Jaein: and he look so handsome in there. Not my brother, my crush.
Jungkook: *triggered*
Taehyung: *whisper to himself* thanks.)

Then, I heard my cousins saying my name "Jaein!!!!!! Where are you!!!!!!! "I knew that I am in trouble cause when they heard the news that I beat someone up, they come and sometime they appreciate me or sometime they come and shout a little at me and told my sister ( my sister is scary when she is angry. One time,she beat me up and I ended up being in hospital for weeks.) I was praying that they don't shout at me and told my sister.

Cousins: Jaein?
I look around terrified and saw my cousins. They are Mamamoo

(Author: They are gorgeous *sniff sniff*Jaein: Author, when are you going to stop crying? Author: I don't know, maybe never *and started crying again*Jaein: Huh, sometime I think my second sister is crazy

Jaein: Author, when are you going to stop crying?
Author: I don't know, maybe never
*and started crying again*
Jaein: Huh, sometime I think my second sister is crazy. God why?)

Jaein: H-h-hi sis.
Solar: Sis, I heard that you beat up someone. Isn't it?
Bts + Blackpink( except me ) : WHAT?? AGAIN?
Jaein:&.......yeah. Is about -- You know Blackpink and Mamamoo, let's go to the rooftop and talk about this. And guys, this is secret. Shhhhhh
Bts: Wai----

*but we already went out then we go to rooftop*

Wheein: Now spit out
Jaein: *sigh* ok. So there is a new student in our classroom and her name is Sana. She is from Japan. When Taehyung saw her, he didn't listen to any words I said. He was blushing and smiling widely while looking at her. That make me jealous cause u guys know that I have a crush on him. Right?*they nodded*
So, I asked teacher permission and before I go out, Sana was smirking at me. I didn't care it. While I was crying silently and she knock on the stall and I asked "What are u doing here?" I asked politely. she said to me that " I just want to say that Stay away from my Taehyung." And I just got a little frustrated but manage to calm down and I said that " He is not your property you know" And she reply to me saying this  "Even he is my property or not, I don't care. I just want you to stay from him cause he is MINE!!!!!!" And I said that "Sana, watch when you speak. Your saliva is on my face you know. I like you are 70 years old grandma trying to speak"

Mamamoo: Wow, that's a good comeback
Black pink: Yeah
Jaein: Now, this is where things get heat up. She said to me " Aish this bitch " then she grab my hair and about to dump my head into the dirty water----

Mamamoo + Blackpink: WHAT THE FUCK BITCH? SHE TRY TO GRAB YOUR HAIR AND TRY TO GET IN THE TOILET? FUCKING BITCH!!!!!
Jaein: Yes and instead I grab her hair and dump her into the water for 50 seconds.

Mamamoo + Black pink: REALLY? OUR LITTLE INNOCENT GIRL DID THAT?
Jaein:  Yeah and Then i said her " Huh, u want to dump my head into that dirty water. Hmmph, that dirty water deserves people like u!!!!!"
Then the bell rings and I took her out of the dirty water and " you are lucky this time bitlut. If not, u will be dead bitlut "and slam her against the wall.

Mamamoo and Blackpink are shock because I don't do staff like that and they think I am innocent. Hehe. Then they hug me and said " Good job sis."

Then the bell rings for the 5th period and we say goodbye to Mamamoo unnie and we went to the class together.

I hope you like it guys. Thank u for reading this chapter. Bye for now.