Chapter Three

Staring at my laptop in confusion, I begin biting my nails as I just stare at the screen struggling to comprehend the information before my eyes. This is the only explanation but it can't be. I need to clear my head, this isn't possible.

Stumbling out my front door my heart is racing as brain desperately try's to cope with what is going on. I walk out into the preserve taking in the fresh woodland smell in an attempt to calm myself.

"Snap out of it Stilinski" I grumble to myself as I try coming to terms with my own mind werewolves are not real. Scott can not be a bloody werewolf. I feel anger rising in my chest no no no this can't be happening.

"WEREWOLVES AREN'T REAL" I scream out slamming my already bruised hand into the nearest tree. "You know this is private property right?" I hear snarky voice question looking up to be met with striking green eyes, my glare landing on him anger still evident on my face as I retort back "who the hell says I care?" The man lets out a low laugh as his eyes close I take this time to observe the way his black v neck T-shirt clings to his torso, drawing my attention to his clearly perfectly sculpted muscles. His jaw line chizzled with dark stubble lightly littering his chin. Damn I think to myself as my eyes land on his plump lips which I notice now hold a knowing smirk.

My heart begins to race as I feel heat creep into my face " you quite done?" Smirks at me as if he knows the affect he has on me "yeah mate not much to look at anyway" I bite back trying desperately to mask my embarrassment. Turning to walk away a feel a sudden rush as cold air before I feel a firm, warm, calloused hand grip my wrist harshly.

I gasp desperately trying to pry my arm from his hand "get the hell off me. What are you some kind of perv?" I bark at him his eyes light up in amusement as he looks at me, his eyes never leaving mine feeling my dash start to flush once again at the intensity of his stare "dude stop staring I'm not gay okay, so get the hell off of me!" He chuckles darkly as he releases my wrist.

His hand latching onto my throat with a vice like grip as he pins me to the nearest tree. My breath hitches in my throat as I feel his warm breath against my ear "put the claws away kitten, you're not my type. You're just a kid" he growls lowly. My heart racing at his proximity, fear coursing through my body I shut my eyes tight to calm my breathing. I open my eyes and I look around frantically where the hell did he go?

I fall to the ground throwing my head back against the tree as I try to gain control of myself. Who was he? Why did he have that affect on me? Those beautiful yet striking green eyes which held nothing but frustration, anger and amusement towards me yet I couldn't shake him. The image of his god like body and perfect jaw line burned into my brain as I desperately tried to erase the man from my head I don't even know his name. I sat there contemplating my life looking down at bruised and bloody hand which had now began to ache from the damage I sighed bowing my head in shame it's been years since my anger had risen up to this extent what the hell is going on?