Chapter Thirteen

My eyes flutter open slowly as I try to recall yesterday's events. Oh god I told Derek. I've never told anyone but I told him and now he probably thinks I'm some sort of slut. I try to pull myself up struggling as I'm being held in place I look down to my waist I see a strong muscular arm wrapped around me.

I feel a blush creep into my cheeks as I realise who the arm belongs to. I gently pull the arm off me in an attempt to not wake him. As I move I feel a sharp pain coursing through my chest as I fall to the floor with a sharp scream. God it hurts so bad.

I hear Derek stumble to my side. He picks me up and lays me back on the bed. "Stiles you need to heal, don't move." I know he's right but I can't just lay here I need to check on Scott I need to make sure he's okay, I need to tell him it's not his fault.

"Derek I need to go. I need to talk to Scott" Derek just nods in response placing my phone in my hand "call him. He can come here." And with that Derek walks out of the room.

I press Scott's contact and call him he picks up after one ring "stiles oh my god are you okay I'm so sorry" he chokes out I can hear the tears in his voice "I'm fine scotty, I'm at Dereks come over." Scott agrees and hangs up quickly.

I struggle carefully down stairs ignoring the burn in my chest. "I told you to stay in bed" Derek growls at me anger clear in his eyes "for gods sake Derek I'm not going to break I am old enough to decide what I want to for myself!" I'm sick of everyone treating me like I'm going to break I calmed Scott down. I struggled through the pain. I am strong enough to deal with all this. " no stiles no you're not you are just a stupid kid! Putting yourself in danger just proves that you're nothing more then a kid!" I hear the venom on his tongue "fuck this and fuck you !" I make my way upstairs not daring to look back.

I put my jeans on and throw one of Dereks shirts on and storm downstairs. "Stiles don't" Derek growls out behind me as I walk to the door, I debate turning around but I can't I just can't I storm out leaving Derek behind.

I see Scott pulling up in his mums car as I exit the building he runs to my side "get in the car and take me home!" I yell at Scott I feel bad but I am so damn angry who the hell does he think he is!

I get out the car making my way to my front door ignoring Scott's calls. I make it to my room anger consuming me. I need a drink. I put on some tight black jeans and a dark red button up shirt accompanied with a leather jacket, pleased with my appearance I leave and my way to the only bar in town.