Chapter Fourteen

I can't believe he just left! God this boy is infuriating me, why can't he just listen? Why is he so desperate to fight me on everything?

I hear footsteps approaching I know it's Scott I can smell it. "Derek what the hell did you do ?" He growls at me "back off Scott I didn't do anything that bloody boy just won't listen!" I can see amusement in his eyes what part of this is funny! I glare at Scott "it's stiles man he doesn't listen he never will it's jus how he is but you really pissed him off" why did I have to get involved with two teenagers "where is he Scott!" I need to get him I need to bring him back.

"I'll tell you where he normally goes if you accept me as your beta and help me, I can't hurt stiles again" I can hear the pain in his voice the guilt is surrounding him it's almost suffocating "fine" I snarl at the young beta his eyes light up "he's at the jungle, that's where he goes when he's angry" I storm out the door leaving to get Stiles.

I look around desperately trying to find him. I can smell him my eyes lock onto his figure draped over the bar doing a line of shots. What the hell does he think he's doing! I make my way next to him glaring down at the clearly intoxicated boy "hey sourwolfffff" he slurs out with a goofy grin plastered on his face. I love that smile but right now it's making my blood boil. "St..." I begin to speak before getting interrupted. "Hey beautiful want to dance?" Stiles giggles before following the stranger to the floor.

I watch carefully as they're bodies move together slowly, the boy snaking his hands down to stiles' bum holding him against the stranger. I focus my ears trying to listen "you're so sexy" the guy whispers against Stiles' neck I feel anger rising in my chest.

No one gets to touch him like that! God he's not even legal I can't watch this I can't he's mine! I storm over ripping the man away from Stiles "he's mine" I growl lowly at the man who refuses to leave I throw myself between them holding stiles to me while pulling his head to the side gently exposing his smooth milk white skin. I place my lips on the exposed flesh sucking harshly I hear Stiles' bite back a desperate moan. Fuck what am I doing! I pull away dragging the younger boy behind me.

He climbs into the passenger side of my car seemingly more sober then when I found him I can smell the confusion radiating off of him. I basically just claimed him as mine god this isn't right.

"Derek?" I hear him ask softly turning my attention to him allowing him to continue "why did you do that?" I knew he was going to ask "I didn't want you to get hurt again Stiles, that's all" I can smell his sadness surrounding him I really messed up this time.

We make our way back into the loft and within seconds of the door closing Stiles harshly pushes me "You didn't have to do that Derek! You didn't have to mark me! You could've dragged me out we both know it. No one has ever marked me you had no right to do that to me!" He screams at me his fingers ghosting over the large purple mark.

Before I can respond Scott comes running through the door tripping and falling in the floor he looks up at me with terror in his eyes, I rush to my beta side feeling and urge to comfort and protect him "Scott what's wrong?" His eyes meet my worried ones "the the Alpha he was chasing me I didn't know where to go. I didn't know what to do" I feel fear igniting in my body as I hear a deep animalistic growl outside the door.