Chapter Sixteen

I feel heat engulfing my body as if I have been set alight from the inside out. My eyes snap open panic setting in as I feel my body burn. "HELP!" I scream the pain becoming unbearable I writhe around trying to calm my burning body. I hear footsteps bounding into the room I let out a piercing as the heat intensifies. I see Derek beside me eyes wide like a deer in headlights he takes my hand into his letting out a low growl as my pain filters into him.

My body goes limp as the burning subsides I see Derek leaning over my weak body panting heavily cheeks flushed. "Stiles..." he looks into my eyes in fear and worry he averts his gaze from my eyes quickly looking anywhere but me. What the hell is wrong with him? Why can't he look at me what's wrong with me? "D...Derek why won't you look at me?" I question tears threatening to spill my voice barely above a whisper. He leans down to my ear his warm breath hitting my neck causing a gentle moan to escape my lips. Shit did I just moan oh my god this can't be happening I feel my cheeks being to burn as I watch him stumble away his eyes wide in shock "Derek I am so sorry. That wasn't what it sounded like!" I attempt to hide the fact Derek freaking Hale mr broody sourwolf himself just made me moan!

I watch as Dereks eyes change from shock to a cold hard stare "shut up stiles I don't give a shit what that was I just wanted to inform you of the fact your eyes are purple." He growled at me not once dropping his cold expression. God could this day get any worse "you're kidding right?" I chuckled obviously he's just desperately trying to change the topic.

"For fuck sake stiles just get the hell up we are going to see Deaton" his voice leaving no room for argument I stand sheepishly with my eyes trained on the floor as I follow him out the loft and to his car.

The car ride was silent not even daring to glance in his direction. He gets out the sleek black Camaro and before I can register what is happening he is tanking me harshly from the car and dragging me into the clinic. He throws me through the gate and into the treatment room. He pushes me with so much force I lose my footing and my side brutally hits the metal table. I wince my ribs burning from the impact I collapse to the floor my eyes daring to find Dereks his eyes still as cold as ever towards me.

"Stiles my boy are you okay?" I hear Deaton question soothingly as he appears by my side helping me to my feet I groan as the burning intensifies with movement "yeah... yeah I'm fine barely even hurt" I lied smoothly trying to shrug it off "just lost my balance a bit really didn't hit the table that hard don't even worry about it" I chuckle forcing myself not to wince at the action Deaton just gives me a worried look but thankfully he just turn to Derek "why are you here may I ask?" Derek looks taken aback by the harsh tone in Deatons voice.

I look between the two Derek not making any attempt to answer the man I sigh heavily "well ya see doc this dumb wolf over here say that my eyes turned purple but he was obviously just seeing things and should probably be thrown into Eichen so really this is a massive waste of time" I state almost laughing at how casual my voice sounds, I take note of Derek rolling his eyes.

"When did this happen?" Deaton questions curiously "I'm not kidding this is stupid it's probably not even true" I groan Derek glares at me with an intensity that makes me cower away from him "shut up you stupid child!" Derek seethes "he was sleeping on my sofa when I heard him scream for help he was burning up and agony I took his pain and my whole body felt like it was burning it was agony and then after when I looked at him his eyes were glowing a deep purple" he states no emotion behind his voice I look away ashamed recalling the event that followed. Deaton stares at me worry evident in his eyes.

"Stiles what were you dreaming about?" Oh god no. No. No. No. This can not be happening to me. "Um.. I don't remember?" Cursing myself for my voice coming out so uncertain. Truth be told I do remember. I feel my cheeks burn as I recall Certain aspects of said dream.

Both men stare at me with harsh eyes "we know you're lying" Derek states eyes burning into me. "Please Deaton don't make me say" I plead my eyes welling with tears as I hang my head in shame he looks at me eyes filling with regret "I'm so sorry stiles but I must know if you want my help I need 100% honesty." I know I have no choice I have to tell them.